Track and map every walk with MapMyWalk. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new walking goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long walk or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked walk and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each walk.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyWalk app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TAKE YOUR WALKS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your walking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyWalk.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyWalk is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
In this release:
We've made several bug fixes and improvements for a better workout experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Use to be a 5 star
Been using the app for about 5 years and it always worked fine and I loved it. Back about 3 months ago something happen to this app and it causes my IPhone to crash. When I go to sync my walk and save it the app shuts down and sometimes causes my phone to crash also. I have to plug the charger in and about 5 minutes later the IPhone restarts and it show I have plenty of battery charge left. Today I had 74% left. I went back to the app and the screen was frozen at the point where I tried to sync the walk. I hit the save button and the workout was saved. Please fix this bug or I will have to look for another tracker.
Crazy since last update
Update #2 Jan 6 - the GPS and timer function have gone crazy one more time. Says I am walking a 7 minute mile and I know I walk fast but.....also the distance is not correct because I do the same route and it did not register the mile until I had gone at least 1.2 miles. This is SO FRUSTRATING because I rely on his app as an accurate tracker. If this keeps happening I am going to ditch it for something that really works all the time, not sporadically.
UPDATE - since the very latest update on Nov 2 it seems to be better. Today it properly tracked time and distance. Hopefully the problem is fixed. Upgraded from two to four stars based on historical use and the new improvements. Like the larger screen display too so thanks for that! Stay tuned!
********************************************I have an iPhone and have been using this app for at least two years no issues. Since the last update it is not properly tracking time OR distance and therefore not tracking calories or anything else correctly. I know this because I take the exact same walk almost every day so have it in my history. I walk fast but I can’t do 1.2 miles in 8 minutes!! Please fix ASAP.
Developer Response ,
I'm very sorry to hear about all of the issues you've had with distance accuracy. Please know that we are aware of issues like these are we are hard at work eliminating them. We have some major updates planned for later this month and continuing for the next several months. Stay tuned!
Watch app is an unreliable, unstable mess
If you’re just using your phone by itself to track workouts, you’ll probably be fine. But if you want to use it with the Apple Watch, you’ll want to find something else, because there is so much dysfunction with that whole ecosystem, it just isn’t worth the frustration. Syncing is very unreliable, and involves a lot of forcing closing both apps on the watch and phone, toggling Bluetooth on and off, etc. The Watch app also becomes unstable as time goes on and will hang and crash in the middle of workouts, which means you have to stop and mess with it to get it working again. It also appears to not play well with Apple’s own Activity app where it messes up the Move ring, and will crash itself if notifications from the Activity app go off. To keep this watch app stable literally means you will be reinstalling it several times a week. What’s very troubling is UA’s dev team has no problem giving you Rube Goldberg type workarounds to fix the problem, but can’t make any of this stuff work. If Strava and Nike can figure out how to make sync reliable, why can’t UA?
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 413.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual MVP $29.99
- Monthly MVP $5.99
- Monthly MVP $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.