This is a full text calculator. Just enter your formula in the text box and tap the '=' button (or 'Return' on the keyboard). It keeps a history of your calculations. This way you can check for typos and errors in your calculations.
- Just tap the result or formula in the history to reuse it.
- Email the history for backup or further processing
- You can use the Google calculator as well (e.g. for unit conversions).
- Available functions: sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, sqrt, exp, log, pow, abs, round, ceil, floor, random
- Available constants: PI, E, LN2, LN10, LOG2E, LOG10E, SQRT2, SQRT1_2
- iPad split screen support
- Support iPhone 6 and 6+
- support for iPhone X+
Ratings and Reviews
Although is great, the design and layout are very lazy. I haveactually been trying to get my hands on a MAC to make one of these myself and I was somewhat excited when I found this one. Unfortunately I don't like it. The interface is terrible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.