Welcome to E*TRADE. No matter your level of experience, we help simplify investing and trading. Our award-winning app puts everything you need in the palm of your hand—including investing, banking, trading, research, and more.
Download now and start investing today.
Invest on your terms
• Enjoy commission-free online US-listed stock, ETF, and options trades
• Trade mutual funds
• Take the guesswork out of choosing investments with professionally built portfolios
• Get help from real people whenever you need it
Invest with confidence
• Get streaming quotes, charts, and portfolio information
• Access education, comprehensive research, tools, and screeners to spot investment opportunities
• Set alerts and create watchlists for the investments you’re interested in
• Stream live Bloomberg video
• Chat with customer service in the app
Bank and save
• Deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money, and more
• Get unlimited ATM fee refunds with your E*TRADE debit card
• Get rates 17x the national average from E*TRADE Bank Premium Savings Account
Feel safe and secure
• Log on with Touch ID and Face ID support
• Fraud protection—you're not liable for unauthorized use of your account
Investing in securities products involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
1. Read more about the awards E*TRADE received in StockBrokers.com 2019 Online Broker Review: https://about.etrade.com/newsroom/awards-recognition
2. E*TRADE charges $0 commission for online US-listed stock, ETF, and options trades. The standard options contract fee is $0.65 per contract. The retail online $0 commission does not apply to Over-the-Counter (OTC), foreign stock transactions, large block transactions requiring special handling, transaction-fee mutual funds, futures, or fixed income investments. Additional regulatory and exchange fees may apply. For more information about pricing, visit etrade.com/pricing.
With Max-Rate Checking, E*TRADE Bank will not charge you a fee for withdrawing funds from any institution's ATM nationwide but the owner/operator of the ATM may. These fees will automatically be credited to your account. E*TRADE Bank does impose a charge equal to 1% of the transaction amount (including credits and reversals) for non-U.S. currency transactions. In the event E*TRADE Bank in its sole discretion determines that there has been either fraudulent or excessive use of the feature on a given account, E*TRADE Bank reserves the right to remove this feature and not refund the ATM fees. For additional information and important details about how the ATM fee refund will be applied, please visit www.etrade.com/atmrefundpolicy.
National average for savings annual percentage yield (APY) courtesy of Bankrate.com, as of August 2019.
Apple, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Touch ID is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services including trading, investing and banking products and services to retail customers.
Securities products and services offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC, are not insured by the FDIC, are not guaranteed deposits or obligations of E*TRADE Bank, and are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of the principal invested.
Banking products and services are offered by E*TRADE Bank, a federal savings bank, Member FDIC, or its subsidiaries.
E*TRADE Securities LLC and E*TRADE Bank are separate but affiliated companies.
View End-User License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_2.0.html
System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
© 2019 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.
New look. New feel. Same award-winning experience.
Our latest release includes:
• An updated look and feel with the same robust tools and capabilities you’re used to
• Updated menus for easier and faster navigation
• Hold multiple accounts at E*TRADE? View them all in one place with our new “All Accounts” page
Ratings and Reviews
Use this app daily
I do a *lot* of stock and options trading on this application. The real time quotes are equivalent to what I see on competitor software and the stock information is generally superior. This app is solid with no problems ever. Most of all E*TRADE is a great company to work with. I have used E*TRADE and TD Ameritrade for many years and there is no comparison when it comes to the superior customer focus that E*TRADE provides. I always feel like TD Ameritrade representatives are trying to sell me something to further their careers and even worse they like to share their political views; this is annoying and signals a troubled corporate culture in addition to poor training. On the other hand, E*TRADE reps are extremely professional and helpful.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are glad to hear that you have had a wonderful experience. Additionally, Face ID is available for logging into the app. You can enable it by visiting the Settings menu. In the Login Settings section, switch Face ID to the on position. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-387-2331.
Good online brokerage, poor banking experience
I’ve had E*TRADE for probably 15 or more years. I’ve been self employed for 5 years and at the end of every year when I start to do my taxes, I hope and pray that E*TRADE will let me download my banking transactions in an excel or csv file... but no... after repeated calls and emails for three years, I still can’t do this. For an online bank, they are way behind the eight ball in user experience. They don’t even attempt to categorize expenses for you, so you have to click and choose an expense category for every transaction.
I suspect it’s because they care more about the brokerage part of the business...which does offer a pretty good user experience. Once again as the year is ending, not looking forward to hours of copy and pasting from the transaction grid, reformatting, etc just to try to add up my personal and business transactions. I know I should switch to another company like TDBank, but I just haven’t gotten around to it. Hoping E*TRADE will eventually listen to their customers.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are constantly looking for ways to improve, so we will be sure to pass this along for further review. If you have additional questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-387-2331.
I set up an account and watched the market then decided on what I wanted to start trading, well I put in my money and I’m all excited to start investing then it takes a week for my account to receive the funds and process. Everything is at a market high now and I won’t even be able to trade until tomorrow so right now I’m not happy at all with losing opportunity to invest by a week just watching prices go up waiting for my money to even trade with. I will update the review with my experience post trading although now I’m worried it’s too late by the time I’m able to trade it would be better to sell leaving me wondering why I should invest with this business. I understand that there’s a process for money transactions and they can take time but what’s the point in investing money a week later will my trades be just as unimportant? How long will new accounts take to trade when they have money to trade with am I going to put in a bid and it get processed the next day because I have a new account? So far I haven’t been impressed I’m hoping I change my mind
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. In addition to the free Transfer Money tool, you can wire transfer funds to your account for same-day availability. We will be happy to discuss this with you in greater detail or answer and questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-ETRADE-1 (1-800-387-2331).
- ETRADE FINANCIAL
- 266.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 E*TRADE FINANCIAL Corp. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.