Read business cards accurately in 17 languages & used by 100 million users.
* Apple App Store 2014 Top Paid App
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards when running out of paper cards
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Upgrade CamCard Premium Account to enjoy Premium:
1. Unlimited times of card recognition (500 times under regular account)
2. No ads: Remove ads in Camcard
3. Multi-device support：You may login your account on other devices without limitations.
4. Secretary Scan Mode: invite your secretary to scan card on behalf of you.
5. VIP recognition: exclusive icon for Premium account
6. Private Account Manager:faseter responsive time for your questions
The feature 1 and 2 are included in the paid version. You can continue to enjoy those 2 features without upgrading to premium account.
Payment models for Premium subscription:
1) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
2) The subscription is automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription, and your account will identify the cost of the renewal.
3) Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
For Terms of Service, please visit: https://www.camcard.com/site/terms
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
Fixed some minor issues and Optimize user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent speed and accuracy! Transfers faster and more accurate than and if using the business platform you can set up an automatic sync from all subordinates devices which will allow you to absorb their contact info yet not transfer your own. This app not only ends wasted time and mistakes in the data entry but holds the original picture of the business card, including both sides. The app also confuses to sync the contacts within to your devices contact... therefore if the app were to have a catastrophic failure your data is still in your devices. So as long as you back up your device regularly it will always be in your device backup! Can’t say enough about the ease of use and accuracy.
I LOVE THIS APP!!!
I have looked at MANY business card organizational apps and CamCard is by FAR the best I have ever found. It is much more accurate than other card scanners and it is very easy to edit any thing that doesn't scan correctly. In addition, it's user interface is VERY user friendly. The you can email or make a phone call to someone with the simple touch of their address or phone number. It is VERY customizable! I love that it allows you to have a picture of the business card, along with a name and their business, in the index. This app is free....but I would have gladly paid for this app (I DON'T meant to plant any ideas in the developer's head!). As SOLID 5-Star rating!!
Can’t share contact
Been using for two years but just noticed a bug. I cannot share a contact from iPhone contact list if it is originally created in CamCard. It will send in iMessage or email and the receiver can open it, but when they click create new contact from the options, nothing happens and it doesn’t show into their contact list. Only happens on contacts created through the app, the ones created directly in iMessage work just fine. Tried with several people with different versions on iPhone, same results. That means contacts I message to others cannot be saved on their phones. This really needs to be fixed.
- INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- 250.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Account $4.49
- Premium Account $46.99
- 10 times proofreading $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.