Invest with AI-Powered Software
Invest in best stocks and ETFs from 5,000 choices right from your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV.
No boring reading. No tedious calculations. No problems.
We use technology to save you lots of research time to make investing a pleasure. Daily we prepare exciting lists of stocks and ETFs to buy across dozens of industries and countries. Invest your money in the markets, trade stocks, shares and options with precise guidance and advice from our software.
StockRing helps you invest in the markets responsibly. Before buying a stock, ETF, or any other investment option, read information on your investment portfolio. Access real-time market data for a specific stock or ETF and get notified about changes.
Endless investment options
No matter what you want to trade, StockRing has it. From Blue Chip stocks to IPOs, to Gold, Silver, Oil ETFs - your chance to invest is now.
Simple and intuitive
With no complicated interface, signing up for StockRing is easy. StockRing monitors 5,000 stocks and ETFs+ including Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 mirror Exchange Traded Funds. Each day you receive fresh Buy-Sell-Hold recommendations for thousands of stocks and ETFs invested in specific industries, commodities, currencies and countries!
Secure and trusted
User security is top-of-mind. StockRing uses cutting-edge security measures to protect user accounts and personal information.
Investing with fees means that StockRing, Inc. receives $10/month or $100/year subscription fee on personal StockRing accounts that receive Buy-Sell-Hold recommendations for U.S. listed securities via mobile.
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security or other financial does not guarantee future results or returns. While diversification may help spread risk, it does not assure a profit or protect against loss. You can always lose money when you invest in securities or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing.
Our Users Say:
- "StockRing app is THE best app to check real-time Stock Market conditions."
- "Great app for active traders who need Buy-Sell-Hold Stock Recommendations."
- "The fact that I receive Daily BUY and SELL alerts for over 5,700 stocks is just fantastic!!"
StockRing is a California FinTech startup that created an app that simplifies stock research and portfolio management to just a few seconds a day. That’s right. Our users can open an app, within seconds find all problem stocks in their portfolios, get rid of them, and within seconds find new excellent stocks to replace just sold ones.
How do we do it?
Well, it is incredible! Instead of presenting users with mountains of data, spreadsheets, charts, and other endless crap we show everything in a fun, easy to understand interface where users will immediately spot problems with their stocks. Using StockRing App is as easy as playing a video game for a 5-year-old even though it is a powerful financial tool!
Our AI Engine helps users to find new stocks to buy within seconds for their portfolios. In other words, a user could literally assemble an excellent portfolio out of 20-30 stocks within a minute! And it would be fun too - since users will be just pushing "Plus" or "Minus" buttons almost like playing a video game.
Subscriptions plans include: Free and Premium for $10/month or $100/year.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least a day before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within a day prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Free 1-week trial is available for new users.
Thanks to your feedback, we’ve made some updates and got some great news to share with y’all.
- First, we finally build a Slideshow for our beloved users on Apple TV where with one push of a button you would be viewing a slideshow of the monthly price charts of the best stocks and ETFs to buy right now on the market inside a particular industry or country. For real. Now when you search, you’ll see a video presentation of the best investment opportunities in the relaxed and entertaining way on your big screen TV.
- Second, the investment search engine’s ticker got an upgrade. Very convenient. Now when you search, you’ll see both the investment name AND the ticker symbol.
- Third, we’ve also added the ability to pull down to refresh your Dashboard (no more tapping any buttons).
- Forth, just a quick tune-up to make sure we’re ready for all the 2019 Investment Research Activity of our Users! Stay tuned for continued updates to improve your mobile experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This a great app to use as one of your tools in choosing stocks. I was able to identify a certain stocks under a particular category and use the information and apply it to my other analysis material to make a decisions. I would use this as one of your tools but not the only one in making a choice in identifying potential buys and sells of stocks.
Acts like a stock screener identifying good buy points. Probably using common indicators. There is no other info on their algorithms. Nice way to find solid buys. Usually steers you i n the right direction. Subscription is a little high but you could easily pay for this with a single trade based on its recommendations.
Skeptical at first
Great app!!! First stock sold and broke even, 2nd stock made $60 3rd stock made $875 payed for my $100 year subscription, I also use a financial app to check companies debt,cash flow,etc and if its a grab or buy on this app and finances check out its a bUY
- Stockring, Inc.
- 31 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 6.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 StockRing, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Buy-Sell-Hold DAILY RATINGS $9.99
- Buy-Sell-Hold DAILY RATINGS $99.99
- Buy-Sell-Hold DAILY RATINGS $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.