Download the official app of the Chicago Bears featuring live local and prime-time Bears games*, play-by-play updates, live stats and push notifications with every scoring play. Never miss an update from Halas Hall with the latest news, live press conferences, chances to win prizes and more.
Be the first to get official news direct from the source!
• Live local and prime-time Bears game broadcasts*
• News: Official news from the team, game previews, live chats
• Video: Highlights, Inside the Bears, interviews, features, live press conferences, pre & postgame shows
• Photos: Galleries from each game, behind the scenes, Top 10 lists
• Stats: Real-time play-by-play, live stats, box scores, scores from around the NFL
• Team roster: The latest roster moves, depth chart and injury report
• Schedule, NFL standings and scores with live game stats from all games in progress
• Bears Care Auction: Secure autographed, game-used and rare authenticated items and experiences
• Bears Bot: Ask our chat bot about anything from tickets to the roster to current and historical stats
• Purchase official Bears merchandise
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & prime time games only. Data charges may apply. Check your local TV listing to confirm live game availability.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see https://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
- Usability enhancements
- Chatbot update
- Updated imagery and branding
Ratings and Reviews
Bears gone bad
I have been a season ticket holder for about 20 years and have seen the bears go from a great franchise to a pitiful team and the reasons start at the top. The owners need to sell the bears if there is any hope to recover. The proof is year after year of failing to hire the right general manager and coach and a president who knows nothing about football. At this point I am contemplating selling my psls although who will buy them I do not know. Can you imagine Pace not saying a word all year and then has the gall to accept a three year extension and said we have mad e improvements from the beginning of his three years. Excuse me how many games have we won in our own division? Unbelievable the fall of the bears will continue and will approach not existing soon. The bears mccaskys do not care thinking many fans are on list for tickets. Haha the laugh is on them there will not be enough fans to replace people like us.
I’ve been a Bears fan since ‘85. I was 7. Started playing the next year.... 85lb league 🤔. Over the years there’s been some pretty good teams with some really good defenses. Huge Urlacher fan. There’s something really going on with this team the past few years that have gotten us to,what I believe, will be the next back2back champions in Chi-town and I’m so happy I’m around to see it. What’s even more important is the character, the complete unselfishness of the WHOLE organization that has never changed and keeps me with my head high because I know that even with a hundred double doinks, we will never blame even Cody Parkey. I follow the news with this app so even a Jersey boy Bears fan living in NC can follow my QB b Tru Mitchell become not only the next truly great QB, but also a person the kids can look up to. Ty for keeping me updated and Go Bears!
Love the Bears, but the app not so much
App experience is very disappointing. Can’t fill out forms for auctions and other registration functions as once you start the form won’t scroll (yes you can force it to show rest of form but it snaps back and won’t let you select submit or continue). Going into feedback form in the app, the same thing happens; you are asked to provide your name, email and comments and then can’t advance further. Hope you fix this fast as right not it just frustrates users.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc.
- 185 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 YinzCam Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.