** A MUST-HAVE CALENDAR APP FOR EVERY IPHONE, IPAD, AND IPOD **
iCalendar is the ultimate calendar for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch focusing on your productivity. It’s seamless, highly usable interface allows you to enter events quickly and helps you keep track of your busy schedule. It integrates with your iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, or Yahoo! account to provide you with the most convenient calendaring experience.
EASILY TRACK YOUR SCHEDULE
- View your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly schedule.
- Custom color-code your events. Use predefined colors, or make up your own colors.
- iCalendar implements quickest way on the market to navigate between dates
- Fast and powerful search: Search events by title, location, and notes.
NEW IN VERSION 4.0
- Task Manager: Manage your tasks within your calendar in a fun and easy manner and sync with iOS Reminders. Available as in-app purchase for USD 0.99.
FULL OF PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS
- Drag and drop an event to update its timing.
- Copy and paste events.
- Create custom repeating events (e.g. repeat on the third Friday every month, and many more).
- Add custom alerts/reminders for events and snooze alerts
- Access your event details quickly by tapping on the event.
- Customize the visible time period (e.g. from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) to help you focus on most important events.
- Time Zone Support: View and create your events in your preferred time zone and never get confused when you travel.
- Complete print functionality. Print daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly views.
- Export any view (day, week, month, year) as a PDF file.
- Use built-in maps to set the location of your events.
- Dial into a conference call with one touch right from iCalendar. Add phone numbers from your contacts to events with the ability to use pause and wait, which is ideal for conference calls.
- Set location of an event as the address or phone number of one of your contacts.
- Access all your events directly from the Month view - no need to go to each individual day to review full list of events.
- Use the app icon badge to indicate either the number of upcoming events or the day of the month.
- Google Calendar sync: sync all of your calendars, create and edit Google Calendar events, and use Google Calendar custom reminders (SMS, email and/or alert).
- Add, edit and delete calendars right from iCalendar.
- Support of portrait and landscape to match your orientation preference.
- iCalendar is a universal app. Download once and use across all your devices.
- For more details: http://www.symfonies.com/icalendar/
iCalendar offers access to interesting calendars from Calendar Store as an optional in-app purchase. You may subscribe to your holidays calendar (national/religious) or subscribe to interesting calendars (e.g. local/global sports events, stocks, weather, and many others).
With an optional in-app purchase yearly subscription, you get full and ongoing access to the Calendar Store including (live) updates in your calendar. A subscription always starts with a one-month free trial, so you can try before you buy. One year subscriptions for the Calendar Store costs $1.99. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the 1 month free trial. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1 year period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
If you have a question, need help or would like to request a feature, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to EVERY email we receive: email@example.com
What's New ...
- Fixing small UI issue with iPhone 14
Thank you for using iCalendar! We would really appreciate if you take a moment to review our app on the App Store.
Your suggestions and feedback will help us keep improving. Do not hesitate to contact us for any question or suggestion. We respond to every email we receive. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned for more features to come.
Ratings and Reviews
Still one of my favorite apps
This continues to be one of my most used apps. It is much superior to the native calendar app, and others I have tried.
My favorite thing is the way you can see at a glance in month view what you are doing each day, color coded with readable text.
My only complaint is that, while it is a cool and helpful feature that when you enter in a time, it automatically schedules it to that particular time, I still would like for it to leave the time as text. I understand why some people would want for it to delete that automatically, but there are some days where I want it only to display the time, as I know based on my color coding it means I’m going in to work, but I go in at different times throughout the week so I like to have the time displayed. Instead it changes my text to “New Event” which is not helpful.. The work around is that when I type in the time, I select and copy the text, then after creating the event, I paste it in again, and then it lets me have that as the text. But that gets a little tedious, so I would like if there were an option in settings that would let the time not be deleted from the text to begin with. (If that makes sense??)
Despite this issue, the app works phenomenally and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has an iPhone! It’s definitely improved my life. I’m old enough to remember the days of buying expensive Franklin Covey day planners to schedule my life, and this is much much better than that. 😄
think I'm moving on
Was a 4 and 5 star app but no longer. I used this app for years and liked it. I don't like the new icon, however, changing the dates to dots. (One of the reasons I preferred this over Apple's is because my entries show up with their name/title instead of a dot so why would I want dots on this icon.) The dots wouldn't be a deal-breaker on their own but I'm also tired of the nickel-and-diming for features. This is a paid app for pete's sake, and it is a calendar app--you have to pay extra for US holidays? That is ridiculous. Thank goodness I just have them transfer from the native app. I can see using IAPs for certain features but holidays isn't one. And now they've added another IAP for locations. If this was a 99-cent app it might make sense but it costs a good bit more than 0.99. I also now have another calendar app that does a better job of displaying events in month mode so looks like I'll start using that one instead. I've always liked the clean look of this app but the recent changes that I don't like and the continual addition of features that cost extra, some of which should absolutely be included in the base PAID app, are driving me away.
Top Calendar App
I have used this calendar for many many years. People constantly ask me what I use. The monthly view and the ability to arrange your schedule in such a clear manner are not equaled by any other app I’ve tried. Although some navigation steps have changed over the years, it is still outstanding. The company I work for does not have employee scheduling apps. We make our schedules months in advance. For me it’s a 1 minute activity to set up my calendar to submit a screen shot monthly schedule, others need to fill out calendars and then hoping it’s the same as on their own device. As I like to manage my time this app is a perfect fit. Probably my favorite of any app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Symfonies, Inc.
- 31.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Symfonies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- iOS Reminders $0.99
- Calendar Store $1.99
- Holidays United States $0.99
- Moon Phases calendar $0.99
- Religious holidays $0.99
- Weather calendars $1.99
- Calendars - Pro Football USA 2014-2015 edition $0.99
- Calendars - Pro American Football Men United States 2015-2016 edition $0.99
- Week Numbers $0.99
- Calendars - Pro Baseball USA 2015 edition $0.99