The official mobile app of the Indianapolis Colts.
Stay up-to-date on everything Colts with breaking news, game highlights, player interviews, cheerleader photographs and more.
Make the most of your Colts gameday with injury reports, drive summaries and statistics.
It’s everything a Colts fan could want at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
· BREAKING NEWS: Make sure to turn on notifications so you get real-time roster updates, know when to tune-in for press conferences and other breaking news
· NEWS: Matchup previews and post-game recaps, plus in-depth player features and more
· VIDEOS: Game highlights, practice recaps, player interviews and press conferences
· PHOTOS: Players, behind the scenes, cheerleaders and Colts events
· AUDIO: Radio shows and the best game highlights
· TEAM: Roster, depth chart, injury report, player and coach bios
· SEASON: Schedule, standings, statistics
· FANS: Message board, phone backgrounds and Colts on social
· CHEERLEADERS: Roster, photos and videos
· TICKETS: Season tickets, single game tickets, premium seating and mobile ticketing
· PRO SHOP: The place to go for the best game day gear
· LUCAS OIL STADIUM: The latest information on Colts gameday activities
Follow us: @Colts on Twitter and Facebook.com/Colts
- Critical ticketing updates
- Many new improvements, features and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Always closes when view articles and photos
I love having the app to see the scores and stats since I don’t live in Indiana anymore. Every time I try to read an article, look at photos or even try to sign into the fanzone the app will close out an not let me read or watch what so want too. I rely on the app to keep me updated on my favorite team. When I first download the app several years ago it worked perfectly but not I am VERY limited on what I can view due to it closing out on everything.
Poor Live Audio
I live outside the Indy market and I rely on the audio to listen to the games.. the app doesn’t always work when i try to listen live. It will stop mid stream and won’t start back up even after restarting the app and the audio doesn’t continue to play when i leave the app. I wish to be able to listen to the game while taking care of this. Things on my phone as well..
Have to have the app to download the tickets from Ticketmaster?
I recently had my ticket purchased in a group transferred to me via Ticketmaster per the email. After trying again and again to log into my Ticketmaster account I finally realized that I had to create a Colts account to get the ticket. No where on the site was that mentioned or clearly stated. Regardless after researching how to get the tickets on my Ticketmaster app and account—which I already have—I saw that you MUST have the colts app to get access to the tickets. I don't want the colts app. I just want my tickets. Too bad. Confusing and annoying. Needs to be easier/more clear UI
- Indianapolis Colts Inc
- 180.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 COLTS INC.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.