Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The fastest poker game - play 50 HANDS A MINUTE!! Also included popular Texas Holdem tables. Play FREE forever!
The excitement of Vegas now on your phone to play whenever you want.
- Quick Poker - No more waiting. Fold and start a new table immediately!
- Fastest play - No registration required!
- FREE daily chips
- Fast tables
- 5 or 9 person tables
- Play with other Facebook users
- Play on Wi Fi or 3G
- Personal Avatars
Top notch performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
Please note: Poker is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that Poker™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Poker™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 Studios will have access to your information through such services.
Follow Storm8 Studios
- Performance Updates and Optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
1. I play every day but when you put me on a table with a higher buyin than I signed up for, sometimes you put me directly into a play and sometimes I lose money ($100,000, recently never bet this much). Don't put people in games they don't sign up for. Adding more tables would be helpful.
2. Sometimes when a person leaves a game it causes a players cards to go dark and keeps them from playing that round. Annoying.
3. Majority play too slow. Speed up that stupid little light or just remove it altogether.
4. Sometimes you get to a table as the second player and the first person won't play, like they are saving the table. Also annoying.
5. You have stolen 8,000,000 of my credits in 2017. Now tonight you have stolen another 100,000 by putting me on a table of 100,000 that I could not get away from. Asked for $50 table. How come you never respond to my complaints? Why don't you fix these thefts?
Hacked or fraudulent, never buy chips till app fixed or removed by Apple
There are dozens of players whose chip value does not go down when they lose. Look for yourself at the higher stakes tables.
The fraudulent payers bet very high as part of scam to make you lose big. No risk to them. At the highest stake tables there are often 8 of them, when you play on those tables you may be the only real player. This is fraud. The intent is to have you go bust and buy chips, an illegal scam. Know that if you buy chips you may be target for this scam. Until Storm8 apps is sued or removed from Apple App Store across the board you are advised to suspect that all Storm8 app are fraudulent. Solution do not buy any game items. Play only with the free bonuses. To buy chips is to be scammed.
It does not work with the new Apple IOS. Will I lose my money in the bank? Will my streak for bonuses be lost? Why are they not on top of these updates?
I like this game and have played it for well over a year. When I bought a new iPhone everything - money, playing streak, rating - was lost. I hope this doesn’t happen again!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Storm8 Studios LLC
- 44 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2015 Storm8 Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Poker: Small Chips Stack $2.99
- Poker: Medium Chips Stack $4.99
- Poker: High Roller Chips Case $99.99
- Poker: Big Chips Stack $9.99
- Poker: Small Chips Case $19.99
- 1,200,000 Chips $2.99
- 3,000,000 Chips $4.99
- 8,000,000 Chips $9.99
- Poker: Medium Chips Case $49.99
- 20,000,000 Chips $19.99