Trainerize is an online personal training platform that empowers fitness professionals and studios to better connect to their clients when training them online or in-person.
By combining both a trainer and client-side experience, Trainerize allows fitness professionals to stay connected with their clients and manage their coaching business from their smartphones anytime, anywhere.
At the same time, Trainerize helps clients achieve their fitness goals by keeping them engaged with their trainers. Trainers help clients stay committed to their program through customized and comprehensive training plans and progress reports.
WHO CAN USE THE APP
Both fitness professionals and clients can use the app, however, fitness professionals need an account to enable clients access to the app. Clients can only use the app if they are working with a trainer that uses Trainerize.
FEATURES FOR FITNESS PROFESSIONALS
- Build and deliver customized training plans built from workouts containing exercise pictures/videos for online and in-person fitness training
- Look up client training plans and progress stats, manage workout calendars, check clients in for workouts, and track current workouts
- Deliver meal plans or get access to professional meal planning tools right in the app
- Keep a full client contact list database and train them in-person at anytime
- Edit client workouts on the fly
- Add full client body stats including caliper body fat measurements
- Upload client progress photos
- Add new clients from the mobile app
- Message clients in real-time
- Connect to add-ons to extend your business and services (eg. MindBody Online, Evolution Nutrition, YouTube, PayPal, Skype, Facebook, Twitter)
FEATURES FOR CLIENTS:
- Access training plans and track workouts
- Schedule workouts and stay committed by beating your personal bests
- Track progress towards your goals
- Manage your nutrition intake as prescribed by your coach
- Set health and fitness goals
- Message your coach in real-time
- Track body measurements and take progress photos
- Get push notification reminders for scheduled workouts and activities
- Connect to wearable devices to sync body stats instantly
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app is a companion app for businesses that use Trainerize. An online account is required. If you're a client, ask your trainer for your account details so you can log in to this app. For more information visit our website.
Thanks for using Trainerize!
We’re always making improvements to our app. With this update, we've renamed "Training Plan" to "Training Phase" and the "Plans" tab is now "Program", to better match how they're used—so keep an eye out for the new names in-app!
As always, we've also made some back-end upgrades and bug fixes to make your Trainerize experience even better.
To make sure you’re on the latest and greatest version and to enjoy the most recent performance upgrades, keep your automatic updates turned on.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve used several training apps and keep coming back to this one. Feels intuitive and thought out. I like how simple it is to build a workout and tweak it as I go. MFP integration is done beautifully.
Only improvement I recommend would be the demo videos. In the middle of the workout, I don’t need an explanation. Just need to see how it’s done. Also, some demos are done with poor attention to detail (poor form or long winded cues) and several videos have edit cuts still in them. I like that I can plug in my own but would love them to be consistent.
Keep up the great work! It’s paying off!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you SO much! We appreciate your feedback regarding the demo videos. If you could email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us a couple of examples of videos you would like updated, I can get the fitness video team on it ASAP!
The app doesn’t crash, but the user interface is poor. Instead of easy to understand Start/Pause/Stop buttons, it has buttons labeled Check In and Track. They both end the workout unexpectedly. For example, if you try to watch a trainer video when you’re on the Track screen, the workout ends. You never get a confirmation screen of whether you want a workout to end.
You can edit the labels on the workout items, but the edits don’t stay saved. And you can make the edits only when a workout is in progress, not in advance. Same goes for rearranging the order.
It seems the developers didn’t research standard software conventions or look at well-made apps before creating this one.
Love this app!
This app is awesome, very helpful and super easy to use. I love the workouts and the tutorial videos, I love the ability to track my workouts, body stats, progress photos in the app. It will never shut down on you and loose your reps and sets info, even if you close the app in the middle of a workout or forget to save your data. Next time you open it, you will be exactly where you left at. It definitely helps to stay on track and to track your fitness progress. I love Ben’s app and highly recommend it)
Developer Response ,
Wow - thank you SO much! We appreciate the love!
- Team Trainerize
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.