Develop your tiny village to a grand medieval empire with a thriving economy and happy villagers! Find spots for mining ore, harvest the crops of your farms and collect coins as taxes from your folk. Build jousting fields, taverns, marketplaces and beautify your city with impressive statues, magnificent monuments, and lush gardens. But there are also dangers lurking close by. Bandits are in the area, looking to plunder and pillage your peaceful town. Build barracks, guard towers and recruit brave soldiers to protect your citizens from harm. You rule the whole empire from your castle and make sure your inhabitants have fun and stay happy!
- PLAY WITHOUT ADS!
- City-building gameplay set in medieval times
- Cute inhabitants with their own daily routines
- Complex economy sim and deep production chains
- Dozens of different town and production buildings
- Optional military feature with soldiers and bandits
- Meaningful seasons and weather effects
- Devastating disasters like fire, disease, drought and many more
- Diverse scenarios and challenging tasks
- Unrestricted sandbox gameplay mode
- Game Center support
Added dialog to disable data tracking at the start of the game
Ratings and Reviews
I’m in Love
I absolutely love this game. It’s exactly what I was looking for in a medieval sim and to all the people complaining about the difficulty...just do the tutorials. I like the difficulty because I’m sick of these simple tap and collect micro transaction cash grabs that act like complex simulators. This game does have micro transactions but I don’t really find them too annoying, though I wish they didn’t exist tbh. Please keep adding to the complexity of this game because I’m absolutely hooked and would love to see this continue to evolve with more and more production chains and types of resources to produce.
I absolutely love this game!
However, your constant pestering is annoying AF. I totally support developers earning pay for their work (I’m a game dev myself), and I’m happy to give you my money for this great game. BUT when I pay to download something ad-free, I expect a hassle-free gameplay experience. I bought unlimited speed-up too, because it’s a feature I wanted, and I don’t mind the price. BUT I don’t want double XP, and I really do NOT want you to beg me to buy it every two freaking minutes. Take NO for an answer, please. Same with asking for reviews. Take no for an answer and don’t constantly harass your paying customers by not giving them a ‘never’ option. I want to play the game without interruption. And why show ads when opening the game first thing when you sold me an ad-free game? You took my money and didn’t deliver your promise. It doesn’t make it ok just because your advertising your own games. This game is great enough to make plenty of money on its own merits, without you tarnishing it was cheesy used car-salesman tactics. You are great devs, and you are better than this.
This game reminds me a lot of Heritage of the Kings where you have to wisely manage your city and resources, and I love that about this. I am also a developer, and I truly appreciate the time and effort that went into this.
However, I don't appreciate the following things:
- I paid for the ad-free version of this game, yet it always boots with an ad.
- There's a bug in the election campaign where you're supposed to build marketplace stands, yet no matter which type and how many you build, the quest counter stays at zero. You cannot complete this quest. Frustrating, to say the least. [EDIT: This is not a bug, you have to hit the arrows until you see the flashing stall in order for it to count toward the quest. Leaving this in case it helps someone else.]
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- www.handy-games.com GmbH
- 124.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2021 www.handy-games.com GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Small Prestige Pack $1.99
- Medium Prestige Pack $8.99
- Fast forward $3.99
- XP Buff x2 $3.99
- Awesome Prestige Pack $21.99
- Ultimate Prestige Package $39.99
- Insane Prestige Package $79.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.