Punch Quest 9+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Punch Quest is an arcade-style fighting game, entirely controlled by taps with your left and right thumbs.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization that gets shown off on our friend scoreboards.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
This is a small update to bring Punch Quest current to the newest iOS. More updates coming!
- Updated for iOS 11
- Small fixes for compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
On your marks, get set…fight! Punch Quest’s timeless blend of infinite runner, brawler, and dungeon-crawler feels like pure exhilaration. The action never stops as you bash through mobs of beastly foes, unleashing fierce uppercuts and mighty dash punches. You’ll come for the clobbering and stay for the awesome upgrades, lively touches (like riding a laser-spitting dino!), and eye-popping retro graphics.
Update soon for iso 12 in 2019
This game helped my brother keep him happy when he had a surgery so please update the game before the build expires. This game is amazing I just would like a update please. Like a new egg mini game, new boss or new super-move. A update would keep everyone loving this game for so much longer. The only super small complaint is that getting punchos is hard but it still isn't really bad. I can’t wait for new content, and maybe you could add a new enemy. My friends like the idea of a yeti villain. Also a ice punch super move like frost fists or something. I don’t know you guys develop games so you guys decide. I AM BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also you guys said new update was coming so when. The mechanics of this game are so phenomenal. The graphics and every thing is amazing. So hence my question... why haven’t you updated it.
Love it !
This game is awesome! But I have a few suggestions. Add like 1 a story mode. 2 I want to get more coins without using the double punchos upgrade.
I also want 3, more bosses. 4 I want to add power ups or V.I.P.
5 I think you should listen to some of the comments.6 add more customizations. Lastly, I want things like iron fists or something that cost punchos. Also, I want power 3 moves. I really love this game and also the red spear skeleton is really difficult to beat. I really want the things for sale to be cheaper. I bought the hungry man upgrade but it’s horrible. Also, add like a move that makes you punch really fast. Also, make the dash punch upgrade available for normal punches like jabs. Also, please make it so to upgrade gnomey only 30.
The developer, Rocketcat LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rocketcat LLC
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Rocketcat LLC 2012
- In-App Purchases
- 75,000 Punchos Pack $1.99
- Punchos Doubler $4.99
- 250,000 Punchos Pack $4.99
- Donate a Buck $0.99
- 1,000,000 Punchos Pack $14.99
- 20,000 Punchos Pack $1.99
- 40,000 Punchos Pack $1.99
- 120,000 Punchos Pack $4.99
- 60,000 Punchos Pack $4.99
- 150,000 Punchos Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.