iCollect Everything is the #1 app on the App Store for managing your collectibles or inventory, whether at home, work, or school. This is a Universal app and works on both iPhone and iPad and syncs directly with our Mac app. Scan in or search for any item you own or want and add them to your lists. Full of incredible features!
Make sure to also purchase our full-featured Mac app on the Mac App Store today.
• Manage and inventory any of these collections:
- Video Games
- Comic Books
- Toy Cars (Hot Wheels)
- Bricks (LEGO)
- Action Figures
- Dolls (Barbie)
- Vinyl Figures (Funko)
- Board Games
- Model Trains and Planes
- Pins (Disney)
- Sci-Fi (Star Wars / Star Trek)
- Customized Collections
- and so much more! (see screenshots for more details)
Note: There are NO subscriptions to use this app. Large collections require a one-time only in-app purchase per collectible type to unlock unlimited storage. The exact amount of free items per collectible type can be found within the app in the upper left menu under In-App Purchases.
• Create any Customized Collectable type you can think of:
- Collect Harry Potter stuff? You can create a collectible type for that!
- What about sewing patterns? You can do that too.
- Sports memorabilia and trading cards? Done.
- Disney and other pop culture products and toys? We can help you manage those too.
- Vintage Coca-Cola, antiques, music equipment, school classroom inventory, shop tools, posters, anything really.... we can help you manage it with this app.
• Loaded with millions of items from around the world in our database
• Full barcode scanning and database search
• Cloud Backup
• Sync across multiple devices, including iPad
• Supports input in any language and allows selections of any country and currency
• Filters, sorting, and importing
• See your full collection value
• Insure your collectibles
• Three different custom layouts
• Multi-level sorting
• Shake to Select
• Default Field Data
• Customize which fields are displayed
• Section Counts
• Share your collection with friends or on social media like Facebook and Twitter
• Format your Titles with A, An, or The removed
• Extra features like colored Themes and more
• Every field is editable
• Store up to four pictures per item, including front, back, and inside images of items
• Personal details per item including Loaned, Purchase Price, Purchase Date, Date Added, Personal Rating, Last Watched, Storage Location, Opened, Notes, Estimated Value, and more
• Index bars and search for quick access in large collections
This app is a completely new collecting experience, written from the ground up with Swift 5.3, iOS 14, the latest devices like iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, SE 2, iPad Pro, and full Universal iPhone/iPad support built-in and syncs directly to our Mac app. Our app was created with a cloud database backend designed specifically to allow each item to be stored with its own individual attributes.
We can import your collection from nearly anywhere: Previous legacy versions of iCollect, Sort It Apps, and Hooked In Motion software, Collectorz, MyMovies, Delicious Library, BookBuddy, and much more. Just send us your import file and we'll get you rolling.
Data provided by Discogs, TMDB, Amazon, Google, eBay, and users like you.
All of these are OPTIONAL when using our app.
Email Address: We only collect this if you enable Cloud Sync as a login user ID.
Contacts: We only use your contacts if you want us to for "Loaned To" fields.
Photos or Videos: We only use photos that you choose for your item details.
Camera: We only use this for barcode scanning.
We do use Google Firebase and Facebook SDK's for analytics and crash data. See their policies for additional details on what they may track about your device.
Bug fix release:
- Fixes a few crashes
- Updated a few third-party components
- Fixed some issues with the ISBN scanner not detecting some codes
- Fixed ISBN bulk scanner
- Fixed a bug where the purchase data could not be cleared
- Fixed a bug where the initial date wasn't getting set until the picker was moved
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to list all your collections
I use to write down all my videogame collection, but it was complicated using only the notepad, with this app I can list all my collections. I’m using it for games and movies, And i like the wishlist because you don’t only list what you have but what you are planning to get in the future, i think my wish list is longer that the list of stuff that i actually have. Also everything is saving on the cloud
The only thing i didn’t like very much of this app and i think should be changed is that to switch from one collection to another you have to go to the whole list of collections i think it needs to be updated where you can choose your collections, that way when you go to switch there is only the list of your personal collections and not everything
Other than that it is a very good app for all collectors
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support!
So useful!! Only a tad buggy..
I use this app regularly to catalogue my large plushie/stuffed animal figure collection. It’s very useful and simple and makes it super easy to quickly take pictures of the item and form an alphabetical list of all of them. You can also sort your collection by color, type, category, pretty much anything! It’s really quite nice if you want to keep track of collectibles you care about. I also love how easy it is to convert a wishlist item to an owned item!
Sadly I’ve run into a few bugs since downloading it almost 3 months ago: I have issues updating information on existing items, such as the retired date. Sometimes the fields will not fill in after saving. Usually a restart fixes it though.
I also recently experienced a bug in which adding/saving new item, instead replaced an old item’s pictures with pictures from the new item, and deleting the new items information causing me to have to type it all in again ><
These bugs do not occur frequently, and actually don’t deter me from using it at least weekly. It beats keeping track of everything on a notepad note! :)
Nice app for cataloging books and everything else you can imagine 🤩
I’m really enjoying the app so far for cataloging some current books along with some family books that are a hundred years old. It would be nice if you added something to the wrong category if you could change its category at some point. Also on search it should combine things with the same name so you don’t have to look in several lists to see if your version of an item is listed. I would also like to pick which picture is displayed of an item in case I choose an item listed I might want to keep that picture too but put my picture as the main one to should quality of my item. Those features would make the app even better. Still trying to decide if I want to purchase the unlimited everything or just the book section or continuing looking at other apps since I’ll have to pay for what I want. Maybe iCollect will run a price sale on Cyber Monday and that would decide for me 😁
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 13.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Add Unlimited Movies $9.99
- LIFETIME Unlimited All Items $39.99
- Add Unlimited Books $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.