WordOn is a pleasantly addictive word game to take with you wherever you are.
Enjoy in small bursts or take your time to find the best possible words.
The unique twist is found in having to give away one or two letters for your opponents to use.
Will they be able to use them and get a bonus, or did you just strategically win the game..?
- ENJOY access to game play right after installation to see what it's all about
- CONNECT with players of similar skill or enjoy with your friends
- WIN coins and stars to unlock special features
- TOURNAMENT matches offer new play modes and special prizes
- SOLO CHALLENGES to sharpen your skills even further
- WORD OF THE DAY offers a fresh daily puzzle
- CHAT with friends and brag about your rewards
- IMPROVE after seeing statistics after every game to show your progress
- CONTINUE your games on your phone and tablet
More about WordOn:
https://www.wordonhd.com - https://facebook.com/WordOnHD - https://twitter.com/WordOnHD
Enjoy this update:
• Improved chat notification badge on overview screen.
• Various small fixes to enhance game play.
Feel free to contact us using the in-game feedback form as we couldn't have done this without you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love playing this game. Many opponents are from other countries who consistently play, win or lose. They also play at other times, so in the am, you always have games waiting for you to play. There is no time limit per answer, so you have time to think.
I am playing this game for over eight years now I love this game I all so have a friend from Landon that I play with for over eight years we met, playing WordOn one day I hope to meet him. WordOn the best game ever❤️
I don’t see how this is fun. Most of the time the best word is a word that technically is a word, but no one has ever heard of. Therefore, you either settle for the best regular word, or you keep moving the letters around until you get lucky.
There no time limit, no strategy, no reason not to take your sweet time and eventually come up with “ulhexra” or whatever absurd word wins the round.
Then what? Well, nothing. Very, very boring.
- Huckleberry BV
- 121 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- ©Huckleberry 2013
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Stars $0.99
- Bunch of Coins $1.99
- Bundle of Coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.