SLIM DOWN IN 8 WEEKS.
The first running app on the App Store designed specially for weight loss.
Make your running serve your goals!
The key to effective weight loss lies in the right combination of workouts and nutrition. With our app you’ll get a plan of running workouts and meal plans to achieve your weight loss goals.
Burn maximum of calories with interval plans, made of running, walking and sprint intervals.
- Get a plan up to your goals and your fitness level.
- Have workouts only 3 times per week and get fit fast.
- Choose from the variety of plans to lose weight, maintain results, keep fit and active.
- Free run feature allows to run and keep tracking your results without sticking to any training plan.
Follow a healthy, nutritionally-balanced meal plan and lose weight faster.
- Yummy recipes with step-by-step instructions.
- Learn how to make healthy and tasty choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and between them.
- Use the water tracker to stay hydrated.
Listen to cool workout mixes to increase motivation and improve your results.
- Music tempo matches your workout pace – music speeds up as you run faster.
- 1000+ newest music mixes.
- New mixes are added every day.
All you need is to do your best during a workout, the app will do the rest.
- Choose your personal trainer, from sweet and encouraging to tough and military-style.
- Enjoy detailed audio instructions for every training.
- Get voice encouragements and stats updates during your runs.
- Adjust the amount of audio feedback.
- Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress.
- Mark your mood, weather and take notes about your workout.
- Take pictures during your runs right from the app.
- Synchronize with Apple Health, Fitbit, Runkeeper and MapMyRun.
Read hundreds of useful healthy eating, workout and clothing tips, which are regularly updated.
The upgrade to Premium provides access to the variety of training plans and audio coaches, meal plans, running playlists and turns the advertisements off. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a half-year subscription is $41.99 per 6 months, while the lifetime subscription is $59.99 (price may vary by location).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Featured in Washington Post, AppleInsider and Huffington Post. Featured by Apple in “Best Apps for Runners,” “Get in Shape,” “Hit the Ground Running in 2016.”
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
Great news! We’ve thoroughly polished up the app to spruce up your running journey. And, as usual, if anything comes up, we, email@example.com, are always here to have your back. Go ahead and get a kick out of your favorite workouts.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall a great app
I’ve been using the app for a few weeks now and Im so far very pleased with it. I use to be an avid runner but life gets busy and its a lot harder to stay in shape in my 30’s now. So I wanted an app just to help keep me motivated to get in shape again, workout just isn’t as fun as it use to be. I enjoy the coaches that you can select from (Bobs my favorite), the music play lists are actually pretty good, and i enjoy the various walk, run, sprint intervals. It even tells me when Im half way so I know when to turn around and head back to were I started.
My only complaint is the estimated burnt calories is totally bizarre sometimes. I have a Garmin watch with a chest heart rate monitor that I use simultaneously to record and the distance recordings between that and this app are usually the same, however this app will have almost double the estimated burnt calories (on my last run, my watch said I burnt 390 calories while this app said 609 calories). I trust my Garmin more since it has a more accurate reading of my pace along with my heart rate. Other wise Im happy with the app and feel its worth the money so far.
I cant workout without it!
I love this app so much! I have been using it since February, I have lost 8lbs so far and its just from using the exercise portion of this app, I haven’t tried the meal plans yet i would probably lose more weight if I did. So yes you can still see results even with out the meal plan. I had not worked out in 2 years so when a friend told me about this app I was a beginner. I am now running 4 miles a day all because of this awesome app, it eases you into running and i used to hate running.
The music is awesome! I listen to rap and they have the newest songs on there, adding new playlists often, thats when I was sold the playlists are so good there is something for everybody and there’s no cussing in the music which is great bc my 6 year old son likes to work out with me and I dont have to worry about bad words.
This app should really be at #1. I never write reviews either but this one deserves it! I paid for the year and I will continue to! Bravó Weight Loss Running keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Dear friend, you are truly a gem to have in our running team 😍 A zillion thanks for the kind words, your story and trust! Push all the limits, hit your stride and high five to your little boy music lover 🙌 Respectfully, Verv.
This app is a nice concept in theory but execution is poor and intrusive. You won’t hear the cues from the coach to run/Walk etc. if your lock screen is up. I’m not sure if that’s Bc my phone is set to silent or what but other apps don’t struggle w this. So good luck keeping the app open while you run. It didn’t properly track distance- wasn’t trying to get totally accurate but it was pretty off.
Also, the ads and prompts to subscribe for the “premium” service are just too much. You can barely tap a few things on the app without getting a prompt or ad each time. This is a workout app! You are likely in the zone each time a giant ad appears. And I would be fine paying for a helpful app but the $10 a month subscription model just yields 0 value IMO. What am I paying for that’s on par with Netflix or my streaming music service pricing? There just aren’t enough features to justify $10 a month! I have my own playlists and there are other apps that provide what you’re offering without a subscription. Developers: some of us would actually like to pay for your app but your payment models need work...
- Verv Inc.
- 141 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Verv Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Premium membership (1 month) $9.99
- Premium membership: training & meal plans, music $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.