If you liked the early Sim City games, you will definitely love this 'sim city style' game!
In City Island you will build houses for your citizens, decorations and community buildings to make them happy, and create jobs so you can earn money from your happy citizens.
Build a business empire with a choice of 85+ unique buildings, like hotels, cinema's, offices, bakeries, restaurants, and even oil platforms.
Catch some fish with your boats, make people happy by building parks, schools, churches, libraries, museums, and even a nice ferris wheel.
It is all about balance in this city game: happy people attract more citizens, who will need residences and jobs.
** Features **
- FREE game
- HIGH QUALITY graphics
- Intuitive gameplay
- 85 Unique buildings (residential, commercial, community, decoration)
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, and community buildings
- Build residences for your citizens
- Collect profit from your commercial buildings
- Upgrade your buildings
- Collect XP and level up to unlock new buildings
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand your city to create more room for constructing more buildings, and making your city bigger and bigger
- Speed up construction/upgrade time
- Help your citizens
- Find pirate chests around your island, containing cash or gold
- Enter friend codes and gift codes to receive cash and gold
- The "City Advisor" will tell you what is needed in your city
Follow us on Twitter, and Like us on Facebook, to get FREE giftcodes every week for the coolest city building game!!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Now 200 levels instead of 150!
* Fixes for Facebook
Ratings and Reviews
Manageable but Not Quite Accessible
I’ve just started yesterday and I’m still learning the game, so it’s incredibly frustrating when I can’t understand something because Voiceover won’t read all the information. Love the idea of the game, and the fact that it is even slightly accessible, but improving the accessibility would make me love it even more. In turn, I would be happy to give this app five stars. I just want to be able to enjoy it as much as everyone else.
Forced Ads Ruin Gameplay
I don’t know if this is happening to anyone else because all I see are good reviews but ads pop up every few minutes. It comes up randomly while I’m trying to lay down roads or buy buildings and it’ll force me to sit through 30sec ads and then auto send me to the App Store. I can’t figure out a way to turn it off but it’s a nuisance. And before people rip me for complaining about the ads, I’m not about to spend real money on a game I’m just trying out to see if I like. The game itself isn’t bad but what a turn off. If the rest of the City Sim are like this, I probably won’t keep this on my phone for very long.
This game is fun but the others when I played it it didn't work because my thing is not good that much but finally I got this.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sparkling Society Games B.V.
- 87.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Sparkling Society
- In-App Purchases
- 5,000,000 Cash $2.99
- 50 Gold $2.99
- 2,000,000 Cash $1.99
- 25 Gold $2.99
- 2,500,000 Cash $2.99
- 150 Gold $7.99
- 75 Gold $7.99
- 15,000,000 Cash $7.99
- 38 GOLD (25+13) $2.99
- 7,500,000 Cash $7.99