MetaMoJi Note is a cross-platform note taking app, PDF annotation tool, and a digital scrapbook for your life. Sketch your ideas visually with stylish pens and ink, take notes, or annotate imported PDF documents. MetaMoJi Note is a virtual whiteboard for sketching, annotation, scrapbooking or digital mashup. Premium upgrades include voice recording, handwriting recognition and text conversion, automatic synchronization of documents, and a shared drive.
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
Capture, share, and access your inspiration anywhere, anytime!
• Intuitive and flexible navigation
• Take notes or sketch your ideas with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and special pastel inks
• 50X scaling ability - scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity
• Import a PDF file, mark it up as needed, and save it as another PDF file
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Sync all folders or selected folders to the MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Scale, rotate, or move text boxes anywhere in your work space
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
• Premium feature: Voice recording and audio editing to associate sound bits to pages or parts of your document or composition.
MetaMoJi Note Lite is free to download and use. MetaMoJi Note adds the great features above, along with voice memo, audio editing, text formatting, and password protection capabilities. The Gold Service offers advanced cloud storage, auto sync, and unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles for more professional results.
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists
• Mark up and sign contracts and critical business documents
• Use as a dynamic whiteboard to brainstorm and present
• PDF and photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings
• Outline an essay, article or story
• Create your own “Pinterest” board and share via social networks
• Digital scrapbooking
• Play games
• Design flyers or greeting cards
• Draw a flowchart
• Maintain a digital calendar
• Compile recipes
• Create a party invitation
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/en/quick_guide.html
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Has everything I need from a note taking app, but would be nice to have an option to subscribe to an ad free version.
Best app for taking notes in class.
There are many apps out there which enable you to both handwrite and type. I do have and use other ones, but this one’s the best for the usage of taking notes in class. Here’s why IMO:
You want an app that allows you to type most of the time (b/c professors tend to talk quickly, so typing is much faster than writing), but switch to and from the handwriting ability without much lag (for when your professor draws something, or you need to diagram/draw something to make it really stick). You also want the ability to type anywhere your finger or stylus presses on the “paper.” Basically, the lack of lag when using this app is a big reason I’d recommend it for class, and the speed and ease by which you can switch between handwriting and typing (don’t want to fumble too much when your professor quickly draws something, then goes right back to talking really quickly).
Best of all, the free version of the app has enough features that you don’t need to purchase the paid version right away; just email the notes to yourself right after you finish a lecture to “back them up.” However, I do really like the app, so when the paid version goes on sale, I will consider buying it as a show of thanks.
I Have Given Up
I have been using this app for years now, I use it to draw often. However, my biggest problem with it is that it will constantly crash, and many pages I’ve done will disappear, never to be recovered. Even with its cloud, it still misses many pages. I have reached my limit when recently I had 533 pages, which is over two years, of artwork I had done, and it erased 351 of them, leaving me with 182. That is completely awful, and I refuse to use this app anymore. I am sticking to hand drawn work now. Thank you for the years of agony, Metamoji. May we never meet again. P.S. fix this issue as soon as you can and stop crashing. You’ve last updated a year ago. Why not now?
The developer, MetaMoJi Corporation, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MetaMoJi Corporation
- 110.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2013 MetaMoJi Corp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.