Includes in-app purchase to get ad-free experience.
This TV guide app gives you quick and reliable listings for the major TV channels, networks and providers in the USA, including satellite and over-the-air.
- The app will show you what’s on all the major channels, networks and TV providers over the next 7 days. Just enter your zip code and pick your local provider.
- Search across all channels and view detailed information about the movies and shows on TV. We'll give you images, posters, ratings, links to IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and more...
- Follow programs, build a watchlist and add reminders so that you never miss your favorite show again. The app keeps you updated on when and where you can see all of your programs.
- Sports, movies, series, documentaries or kids programs? You can set your TV Guide to only pick out the listings that you’re interested in.
- Works for both iPhone and iPad.
Download the app now and make watching TV simple again!
How does the subscription feature work?
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Fixed the crash that caused the app to crash on startup on iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
The Add Deal!...I get it..!.. nothing is free!
I have been using it now for quite a long time and I would say 98% a time I am works just great! The only add that frustrates me is the very first pop-up that covers your whole screen right from the start when your generally busy trying to find out what’s on
& who... and everytime I say a cuss word and drop my train of thought to turn it off the add,
...and forget what I was looking for..!
Obviously your not old like me and you young people don’t know what a senior moment is
But, trust me you will!.. and might say a cuss word?....I hope y’all are getting a bunch more money for those pop-ups right when the app starts... but I’m not really complaining since it is free! Doing a good job!
Forces You to Fight an Outrageous Number of Ads
TV Listings use to be a useful app that subjected the user to a reasonable amount of advertising. Not anymore. After several recent updates the app now subjects the user (of the ad-supported free version) to an outrageous and obnoxious ad experience. It appears the developer is intentionally trying to drive users away from the free (ad supported) version to the paid subscription version. When you open the app it forces you to fight full page ads that you can’t close for some time. The developer moves the “x” around between the left and right corners and makes it so small that you end up clicking the ad, not the “x”. After that, it subjects you to a second page of full page ads that forces the user to endure an even more aggressive and obnoxious ad-strategy. I suspect the developer is bitter that the ad-supported free version didn’t yield enough ad revenue or enough paid subscribers, so they’re now getting their revenge on the users of the free version. If I could give this current version zero stars I would.
App is solid but Draft King ads are TOO intrusive
In general, I don’t mind the ads. In fact, my family actually bought furniture this week in response to an ad from a local furniture store. Most ads are designed to be viewed quickly and closed easily. The big exception is Draft King ads which demand so sort of interaction before they can be closed. I wasn’t able to figure out how to close the ad this morning; I was forced to close and reopen the app. I would NEVER sign up for online gambling, which makes this particular ad even more annoying. Getting rid of Draft King ads would earn another star.
The other issue I have with this app is that listings for Telemundo and Univision in the Philadelphia OTA market are not available. I watch these for soccer, and I would also like to see what is listed for the associated sub channels.
Overall, this is a great app that is hurt by these glaring flaws.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TV24 Group AB
- 42.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2022 TV24 Group AB
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free subscription $0.99
- Ad-free subscription $9.99