Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, yet powerful photo editor and camera app. It empowers you to capture and edit stunning images.
EDIT PHOTOS - ACHIEVE YOUR CREATIVE VISION
The world’s best photo editing tools give you ultimate control. Finesse the details, and make selective adjustments.
• Transform a raw photo into a powerful image with one of the world’s most intuitive photo editing apps.
• Retouch photos to make them pop. Apply presets, and more.
• Easy-to-use sliders give you control over your photos’ properties.
• Crop and Rotate tools let you find the size and aspect ratio to best show off your camera work.
• Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective.
• Experiment with Versions of photos to compare different edits without losing the original and pick your favorite look.
• Remove almost anything from your photo with just a touch of the Healing Brush.
• Alter hue and saturation with precision to bring your photos to life with Local Hue Adjustments.
• Click on any photo to discover the steps other Lightroom users take to create their final image.
LEARN - BUILD YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS FAST
• Get even more control over your photography with raw format and capture modes, such as Professional and HDR.
• Be inspired with interactive tutorials and learn how to use the photo editor.
• Complete step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers.
• Learn the basics in no time.
ORGANIZE - CURATE AND FIND YOUR BEST PHOTOS
• Create albums with a click.
• Use the photo editor’s handy organizational tools.
• Adobe Sensei harnesses the power of AI to tag and organize your photos
• Identify people in your photos
SHARE & COLLABORATE
• Group Albums allow you to collect everyone’s photos in one place.
• Control who has access and what they can see.
• Share your creative process with other users in the Discover section of the app so they can see how you got from start to finish.
• Photo edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE:
• Retouch your full-resolution shots and have both originals and edits backed up to the cloud, ready to access anywhere.
• Searchable keywords are automatically applied to help you sort through photos without tagging them.
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom for iPad”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights-linkfree.html
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t need my DSLR 90% of the time
This may be my first product review, but I am very eager to share my experience. Thanks to Lightroom CC, I can shoot beautiful raw photos (in HDR), easily organize them, easily fix/improve them, and automatically upload them to the cloud where they don’t eat up space on my phone. I must say that I feel like about 95% of the time I can tweak photos to look exactly what I am hoping for. A major reason for this is the ability to highlight just a region of the photo and adjust the brightness/color to that region. And it is really nice how how the app also ties fairly seamlessly with other Adobe apps such as the two Photoshop apps. I could go on and on about other features I like and other minor things that just are smart and show Adobe was paying attention to detail. My complaints are few and far between, and I’m sure will get tweaked in future version.
For these reasons, I am generally confident 90% of the time just walking around with my iPhone to take pictures rather than my bulky Canon 5D Mark IV.
My friends keep asking me what app I am using for taking and editing the pictures. I keep telling them they should get this app.
A 2nd camera roll, but better...
With 1-terabyte of storage it's practically unlimited; no need to worry about space ever again. The edit tools are similar to iOS photos, but on steroids. Flag photos: accept/reject/no flag plus a five star rating system. Organize your photos with folders and albums. Tag photos with as many keywords as you want. Easily search and display photos by any of these features. I also love that I can use it on my Mac and iPad too. Plus you get Bridge for your Mac which expands your editing feature list even more. If the monthly fee has you down, just pretend your taking one of the dev team members out for a coffee every month. Well worth it, this app is super amazing and works very well! You can tell it's designed by a team of talented people and not just one guy in his basement. Don't hesitate, get it today, you love it... I guarantee it!!
Hello, I know I probably won’t get a response but it’s worth a shot. I have downloaded more photo editing apps than you can imagine. I have tried so hard to figure this issue out and I can’t for the life of me. So I’m really desperate at this point. Can you please tell me how to resize an image without compromising the photo? Lightroom gives you some aspect ratio presets. But, it doesn’t matter what I choose because it always cuts off my photo. I don’t want to do that. I want to be able to fit in the FULL size photo. If it means I could crop it into being a full sized photo, I would be willing to loose on the quality. And, I don’t want to put it on a white background so that the photo fits in that square because I would still be loosing on the photo. I want to be able to resize to whatever dimension I need to in order to fit the photo in different social media platforms. I know that a lot of these platforms automatically compress the photo for you but, I would like to resize it before I upload so I don’t compromise the photo, and it doesn’t get cut off. I have watch many videos yet, I can never get it. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could suggest what I can do to fix this frustrating problem. I would be so grateful!!
- Adobe Inc.
- 214 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.