Do you have tinnitus or “ringing in the ears”? Tinnitus Aid is a free version of our powerful Tinnitus HQ app.
Recent research shows that tinnitus can be treated by listening to sounds that have been filtered to remove your specific tinnitus frequencies.*
Choose from a wide variety of high-quality natural sounds and create sound mixes to help relieve your tinnitus symptoms.
Sample advanced bandstop and bandpass filters to identify your tinnitus frequencies and create custom sound masks for tinnitus relief. Upgrade to Tinnitus HQ to gain full use of these powerful filters and over 500 high-quality natural sounds.
Download Tinnitus Aid now to help relieve tinnitus symptoms and sample our advanced Tinnitus HQ app.
Tinnitus Aid features:
• Catalog of natural sounds recorded on location around the world
• Long high-quality stereo recordings
• Sample of Tinnitus HQ bandpass and bandstop filters that identify and mask ringing frequencies.
• Easy-to-create blended mixes of any 4 sounds
• Modern easy-to-use interface
• Beautiful high-definition images from around the globe
• Runs in background while using other apps or when the screen is locked
• Timer with slow audio fade-out
Download Tinnitus Aid now.
* See http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0138595, http://www.pnas.org/content/107/3/1207.full, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2918775/ for descriptions of notched sound therapy and its positive results.
* Please talk with your doctor about ringing in the ears and any other symptoms. Don’t use this or any other app as a substitute for professional medical advice.
Image credits: http://www.phase4mobile.com/image-credits-tinnitushq
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Review of tinniness app
The free stuff on this app works good if you don’t want to pay for the premium. However it keeps popping up wanting me to buy the premium which is annoying. Also ads are constantly popping up at the bottom and you have to report them to Google add blocker so that they don’t keep sending the same meds but somehow new ones keep coming up. I’ve only use this for one day and it seems to help a little bit with the constant white noise in my ear. The app is good except for pressuring you to buy the premium package and the issue of continuous ads popping up at the bottom of the page. Confirmed user of this app. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Glad you’re finding the natural sounds helpful for your tinnitus symptoms. The app offers free unlimited playback of a catalog of natural sounds, unlimited custom mixes, an auto-fade timer, and a sample of the advanced filters in the premium app. The HQ app adds advanced filters, 500+ additional sounds, and removes the small banner ads at the bottom of the screen. Please contact us via “Questions or Feedback” in the app, we’d be glad to help.
Simple Blessings 🙏😉
Very wide & very nice soothing sounds!
LOVE the simple timer too! Can set for over 8 hours! Woohoo! 👍👍👍👍
Calming but very limited choices unless you upgrade. One premixed sound and a few other single sound choices. But it does the trick!
Developer Response ,
Glad you find the app helpful! You can create and name as many mixes as you want, one is provided as an example. Tap the “+” button in Mixes. There are 22 sounds in My Sounds, please check out all the categories. Please contact us via “Questions or Feedback”, we’d be glad to help further.
- Phase4 Mobile, Inc.
- 108.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Phase4 Mobile, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.