Take full control.
Test your piloting skills and handle the most critical flight conditions known to man.
Cope with emergencies and incidents inspired by real life scenarios in a climactic adrenaline rush.
Start each engine individually, navigate between the equipment dashboard panels and be ready to solve over 5,000 possible situations in order to reach the highest pilot ranking.
The simulator includes 36 missions to accomplish, 216 challenges to pass, cartography and worldwide navigation with over 500 accurate airports replicas as well as real time weather conditions.
- 36 missions (6 included + 30 available for purchase)
- 216 challenges 6 of which in global competitions (18 included + 198 available for purchase)
- 20 HD airports (4 included + 16 available for purchase)
- Fast landing mode with global competition and 5 fault levels.
- Instrument Landing System, ILS
- Speed autopilot, Route, Altitude and Vertical speed - Primary Flight Display
- Navigation Display
- Weather Radar for managing Microburst, Ice and wind
- Advanced engine system with ignition, faults and fire safety
- Fuel management with weight balancing, Jettison and real consumption
- Landing gears management with manual unlocking system
- Full control of the rudder, flaps, reversers and spoilers
- APU management
- Worldwide navigation with 548 airports and 1107 usable runways, real or customizable weather conditions (available for purchase)
- Cartography with over 8000 waypoints (VOR, NDB, TACAN, DME, GPS, FIX)
- Automatic Flight Planning Configuration
- Cinema replay system
- 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation
- SRTM30 Plus real terrestrial elevation
- MODIS VCF real coastline
- OpenWeatherMap real-time weather conditions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When I first downloaded the game it lacked instructions, or at least I thought so, and how to use everything in detail. But as I got better with the the different planes and how everything worked only one thing bugged me, the controls... it would be nice if they had added a simpler steering method such as a little steering wheel or something like that. Overall however I’m very impressed with the game and the visuals, it all runs smoothly on my iPad! There is one thing I would like to have added to the game apart from better steering, to add a slightly better feeling of realism it would be great if you could add the ability to water land and see the slides come out of the doors of the plane to reenact the famous water landing of cactus 1549(Sully) instead of just crashing after putting your plane down as softly as possible. Again, this is the best Airplane Sim I have had so far on my iPad, and I just wanted to say to the developers this is a great game and I strongly recommend this for anybody that loves airplanes and flying!
Hoping for some new features soon!
Good game but needs an Update
Park airplane which ever plane we have next to the building of the airport next to the tube were people walk make the plane reverse add American airline 757 F-16 add new airport add people and can get in the plane add 6 faults 1 engine turns off NF 2 flaps broke 3 landing gear break 4 engine falls of wing 5 engine gets on fire 6 plane explodes in air,landing,takeoff strong storms high wind that can't barley move the plane hail from rain add KLM plane PAN AM airplane make them 747 Because
they are both 747 add a380 add multiplayer mode we can play with friends add foggy stormy windy storms make the planes a bit longer add united airlines 175 add F-15 add free fly free fly no limited time friends can join in the free fly make your pro emergency landings game only 2.99 add dog flight on there we fly over a map and a tower tells us we are in their air space and they send jets after us and we have to make it to our destination before they shoot the plane down
Challenging but good
Controls are hard and well it's a lot of work and take me about seven a whole week to finish just the six level but I got it it was kind of hard because since I'm a kid it's kind of hard so I guess I was trying songs down pretty good so I guess like I'm trying to finish the last level on that on the first page I mean I do it on my tablet so I'm doing it on my phone too so I don't know why am getting it back because I deleted it on my phone I told so it because my tablet is the question has nothing to do with this so I'm gonna still say that it is very good it is a very good game and I want you to have it and that's good so slick or you can just get it if you want to I'm not forcing you think so by her side yeah it's a very very very good game
- RORTOS SRL
- 555.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © (c)2014 - 2020 RORTOS
- In-App Purchases
- FLIGHT SIMULATOR $5.99
- R-388JM DOUBLE-DECK JET AIRLINER $2.99
- SONIC BANG $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.