With the Calorie Counter app by YAZIO, you can manage your daily food diary, track your activities and lose weight successfully. Counting calories and losing weight has never been so easy!
More than 10 million people have already achieved their New Year’s resolutions with YAZIO. Be a part of it.
"I've lost the first 15 lb, and with the Calorie Calculator, you definitely will get a great feeling about your nutrition. My goal is to get to 160 lb. I started at 210 lb." (Sandra via Facebook)
More success stories from our users:
– Alexander: "I've been using the Calorie Counter since April and have lost up to 60 lb. The app is very helpful for losing weight."
– Claudia: "The new Calorie Counter app is great – just like the super fast and reliable support!"
– Michael: "I stopped smoking 18 months ago and gained nearly 40 lb. Now I have to go back down – I will give it a try with the YAZIO Calorie Counter."
YAZIO is the best diet and weight loss app for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch
– Personal plan to lose weight or build muscles
– Calorie table with over 2 million foods
– Nutrition tracker and food diary for all meals
– Tracks your calories, carbs, proteins and fats
– Create meals, add favorites or input new foods
– Copy diary entries to other days easily
– Built–in barcode scanner for quick searching
– Tracks your sports, exercises and activities
– Calorie calculator to track your burned calories
– Tracks your daily steps walked and be more active
– Documents your weight with weight tracker
– Assesses your diet and achievements
– Syncs with Health App and other fitness apps
– Use the Watch App to take control
– Great Today widget and 3D touch feature
The advantages of YAZIO PRO are undeniable
– PRO is a useful extension of the free app
– With PRO, you will reach your goal twice as fast
– Nutritional plans for low carb, high protein, etc.
– Over 100 healthy and delicious recipes
– Smart and intelligent food rating
– More analysis including diet and body statistics
– Tracks other nutrients like sugar, fiber and salt
– Recognize foods with the most carbs or fat
– Shows progress over the previous 2.5 years
– Tracks body fat, blood pressure and blood sugar
– Measure your breast, waist and hip circumference
– Plan your diet and sports for the next days
– No more advertisements – who doesn’t love that?
– Supports our continuous improvement of YAZIO
You can buy PRO via in–app purchases within the app. YAZIO PRO is significantly cheaper than comparable Calorie Counter apps for diet and weight loss.
There are three different PRO subscriptions:
– 3 months (quarterly subscription)
– 6 months (semi-annual subscription)
– 1 year (annual subscription)
Do you want to help make the YAZIO Calorie Counter an even better nutritional & diet app? We always welcome your suggestions and feedback.
Today’s update motto: Everything at a glance!
Download the latest app version and explore our new YAZIO widgets for iOS14. From an overview of your daily calories and macronutrients to tracking your water, steps or daily fast, you’ll have everything you need right on your Home Screen! Prefer a quick glance at your wrist instead? Then, you’ll love our new watchOS 7 complications. With nearly 100 complication variations, you're bound to find your favorite. One of our more exciting new complications? Fasting! With your Fasting Countdown right under your sleeve, you’ll have no problem staying on track.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
THE BEST (not biased I stg)
I don’t usually write reviews but I am truly impressed by this app and felt I should give credit where credit is due. This is by far the best diet aid app I have found and I’ve been through many trying to find the perfect one. It has everything you need all in one and there’s no hidden charges like others. What I especially like about this app is their extensive recipes, one thing I struggle with as an athlete is getting enough, good, calories and the recipes have helped tremendously as they are all light wholesome ingredients (perfect for an active lifestyle). Another great aspect is their new addition for notes so that way you can track how you are feeling if you are in a new diet or if you just want to decompress. There are so many meal plan options so you can choose what is right for you or just track what you are already doing!:) facts
Not ready for the iPhone X
I’ve used a few calorie counter apps before, and this one seemed good at first. However, there are a few options that are not user friendly. I have the free version so they may be better on the subscription version.
But, for one it’s hard to determine exactly where it is deriving the caloric limit from and it doesn’t automatically update with weight loss or gain, you must manually recalculate each time. Then, it doesn’t tell you the exact calories you have expended for the day (even wearing an Apple Watch), it just gives you a goal to burn each day based on information entered in to the bio.
I have yet to determine what the color of the circle for each day indicates since there is no explanation for that.
Also, I’ve yet to come across any of my foods that have the barcode information entered into their food database. A lot of the foods I'm scanning are common foods. It’s extremely time consuming and frustrating to have to enter all the information about every ingredient in each meal in manually. It also only gives a few options for serving sizes instead of multiple options. Most of the serving sizes on the packaging of my foods don’t even match up with one of the serving size options given.
Lastly, the app crashes on my iPhone X every time I try to search for a food. This is by far the most frustrating issue I’ve had with it. If it crashes every time I try to enter my food, how am I supposed to actually track my calories?
Developer Response ,
Due to a bug which we had in the iOS app, the barcode scanner didn't search for the correct barcode number. Therefore, no results were shown in this case. We've just fixed that with the version 4.8.4.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
We'd be glad if you try our app and the barcode scanner once again. :)
your YAZIO team
I started this app as a slim 17 year old kid getting ready to go to college. My goal has always been to play lacrosse at Syracuse and this app is helping me immensely. I set my goal to building muscle as I started as an athletic but still somewhat scrawny kid. I started at 135 and set my goal weight for 155 to start. With the help of this app, I have been able to get the proper amount of calories I need for my goal AND I get a step counter and calories burned counter. This app does all the math for me and I am no longer struggling with my calorie counting like I was before this app. In 2 weeks I have gained almost 6 pounds of almost 100% pure muscle. This app has made it easy to meet daily goals with reminders and helpful tools throughout the app. The recipe ideas are also helpful even if you don’t have the pro membership.
- YAZIO GmbH
- 74.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.2 and watchOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 YAZIO
- In-App Purchases
- YAZIO PRO $22.49
- YAZIO PRO $29.99
- YAZIO PRO $13.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.