Wake up gently, track and improve your sleep. Feel refreshed and rejuvenated every morning!
Tired of being jarred awake? Wake up to over 750 high-quality natural sounds from around the world. Create your own perfect wake-up sequences of 6 different natural sounds. You could begin with soothing rain, progress to ocean waves and morning bird calls, and, if those don't work, be roused by Japanese drums and rolling church bells.
With over 750 sounds and fully programmable play times, you have virtually endless possibilities to customize your wake-up experience. You’ll start your day well-rested and full of energy.
Want to get 7, 8 or more hours of sleep every night? Sleep Science tracks your sleep each night and helps you achieve your personal sleep goal.
Want to understand your sleep over time? Sleep Science provides meaningful graphs over weeks, months and years so you can see how your sleep improves.
Want to learn what affects your sleep? Sleep Science lets you record notes about changes in bed-time routine, exercise, stress, and more. You can even put notes on your sleep graphs.
Not sure what wakes you up? Sleep Science records the loudest sound during the night so you can find out.
Do you forget your dreams? Sleep Science lets you record dreams during the night or when you wake up. You can review them weeks, months or years later.
From the creators of popular Rain Sounds HQ, White Noise HQ and Sleep Sounds HQ sleep sound apps, we’ve packed all this capability into a simple and beautiful app that works!
Sleep Science HQ features:
• Over 750 high-quality, natural wake-up sounds recorded on location around the world.
• Customizable wake-up sequences of up to 6 different sounds, with play time, strobe and vibration options.
• Graphs that show your sleep and wake activity during the night.
• Log and graphs of your actual sleep time vs your personal sleep goal.
• Daily notes for recording dreams and changes to daily and bedtime routines.
• Sleep graphs over weeks/months/years that show sleep statistics, trends and notes.
• Gentle wake up during light sleep, 0-30min before your alarm time.
• Captures the loudest sound during the night.
• 22 sound categories, including: Rain, Ocean, Rivers & Streams, Crickets, Wind Chimes, Lakes, Wind, Water Fountains, Fire, Birds, Animals, Cars, Trains & Planes, Public Places, Household, Bells, Industrial, Soundscapes, Drums and more...
• Modern easy-to-use interface, optimized for nighttime and wake up.
Download Sleep Science HQ now.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
How to know peace now and then with my wake me after App
Enjoy the moment dwelling on the peaceful hours I will rest and renew and awaken to a new day of action just by setting my App to awaken me. Thank You for that moment!
Recent changes to the app are improvements. But there's still more to do.
- Why is there no option to start the alarm with vibration and no sound? Isn't that the point of offering a vibrate option?
- The graphs are OK. As I have suggested directly to the developers, it is possible to roll much of the information in the graphs into one graph. The most useful thing to me would be to see a graph with a floating baseline so I could instantly see my bed times and wake-up times, length of sleep and quality of sleep in one graph. A sleep app I used previously had this until the developers "improved" it and removed this most useful graph.
- Make the font sizes bigger and bolder. Some of us are old. I'm not breaking out my reading glasses to read my sleep data.
- I've used other sleep apps that showed I don't always have the same sleep pattern. With this one, it's always pretty much the same. I think your algorithm could be improved.
- Your data shows that I'm awake far more than my body tells me I am. With other sleep apps, I've regularly had efficiency in the 90s, but sometimes lower. With this app, I'm pretty much always in the high 70s.
- I think a hard-edge color graph would be more useful. Supposedly, the peaks are when the app thinks I'm awake, but there's no line or color marker that indicates awake.
Developer Response ,
It's possible! Set your alarm time, switch vibration on, and slide the volume slider to the left. Alarm volume is independent of the current system volume. Or you can create a custom wake-up sequence with only vibration and no sound. Awake is shown at the top of the graphs in orange, blue at the bottom indicates sleep. Please contact us and we'd be glad to help further.
A good app, but...
This app does most everything you’d want from a standard monitoring app, it monitors and documents the nightly cycles. The graphics are cool. It needs the option to use music from your music library to wake up to. The big thing it doesn’t do, which is why it isn’t my main sleep app, is it does not work with Apple Health. Not sure why this wasn’t included, but is needed!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. The app provides 750 naturally-recorded high quality sounds and this is the focus vs. playing music. You can wake up in a rainstorm by a stream, or by the ocean, and if still sleeping, have birds or other nature sounds ease you gently awake. Please give the custom 6-sound wake-up sequences a try!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Phase4 Mobile, Inc.
- 121.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2022 Phase4 Mobile, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.