Book a flight, check in and arrange your entire trip at your fingertips. The new Etihad Airways app lets you manage your travel plans quickly and easily on the fly. At the tap of a button, find our best fares on flights around the world, download your boarding pass and pick your favourite seat on board. Check the status of your flight, add more bags and see how many Etihad Guest Miles you’ll earn on your next trip.
• Find our best flight deals and see our trending destinations
• Book flights quickly and easily – using voice search.
• Check in in fewer clicks then save your boarding pass to your phone
• Favourite seat on board? Never sit anywhere else with our improved seat maps and simpler seat reservations
• Save 20% when you pay for extra bags
• See the status of your flight
• Manage your trip
• Check your Etihad Guest Miles balance or see how many miles you’ll earn on future trips
• Get around Abu Dhabi Airport with interactive maps
• And much more . . .
Tell us what you think, we love to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great App and easy to use. Casablanca destination cannot be chosen as a start city so you need to check that. Also, it would be nice if you can add the feature of booking flights using miles, and also upgrading your flight.
Unreliable, inaccurate a lot of the times
I rarely give feedback on app, and almost never negative, however Etihad has made me make an exception. This is by far one of the worse airline apps I’ve used (I’ve been Gold with multiple airlines so might know a thunk or two about flying). Unfortunately I fly with Etihad all the time and need to use it. Some of the issues are as follows :
1. Several times my trips don’t appear, or appear late
2. My passport details need to be entered nearly every flight, profile doesn’t save
3. I sometimes have entries for flights which have been cancelled or changed (still shows me the fight for the cancelled booking, for weeks)
4. Doesn’t update a lot of the times
5. Nobody seems to actually care what the customer goes through - as I’ve mentioned this in feedback and no response
These are just a FEW of the issues on the app, in addition to the terrible online issues (points being claimed thrice for one flight etc), and one flight not even appearing which would have gotten me to Platinum. Anyways, this might seem futile as well, at least honest feedback.
The Etihad website is the worse when it comes to booking via online. Every time I am processing an online booking there is an issue with website.
I call the hotline for support and they acknowledge the problem and asking me to wait for a while before the system is back.
I am always forced to change my plans because the waiting time frame end up being 24 hrs. Keep in my mind I try this booking via using my miles. Unfortunately it is always a bad experience. I am hoping that something would be done towards your Etihad guest online booking.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.