This app is trying to track yourself or your friends where they have been, where they are going real timely, save history to local and server(need login), either you open the app or not, with internet or not.
1. Advanced GPS location algorithm, very friendly to battery life, without losing details and accuracy.
2. Stop GPS tracking automatically when you are not moving.
3. Only record key point along your route, save battery and storage space.
4. Run in background mode (need authorize location service as Always), never lose a location change, even app is kicked out of memory.
5 Optimize accuracy based on your moving speed.
6. If you only want to track and record your self, you don't need to register and login, only save data to your local device.
7. If you want to share your location with your friends, or track somebody else, you need to login by Apple, Wechat, Facebook, Google or register by Email.
8. Permission applied. You need to get permission from your friends before you track them, you can easily turn on/off the permission at any time.
9. Tracking accuracy is roughly 20 metres.
10. Calculate total distance everyday.
11. Support iOS 13 dark mode.
Support Google login.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s just OK, but it’s in kilometers and can’t be changed to miles. It drops out sometimes and doesn’t track you all the way. Going to look for another App.
Developer Response ,
Miles supported on v1.17
More accurate, more battery consumed, we need a balance.
- Shanmin Xu
- 95.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Heavenbrook Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- GPS Tracker Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.