Chat on IRC from anywhere, and never miss a message.
• Stay connected when you're on the move. No need to rely on constant data access, we keep your IRC connection running on our servers.
• Your entire chat history is fully synced to the cloud so you can catch up at your leisure.
• Get push notifications for mentions and private messages.
• Upload and share photos, videos and files straight from your device.
• Full support for iPhone and iPad.
• Choose from 9 colourful themes.
• Monospace font option.
Join our #feedback channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions to help us improve this app. You can also email us at email@example.com or find us on Twitter: @irccloud
• Edited messages no longer get detached from their reply thread
• Fix a crash when tapping on an invalid pastebin or photo link
• Fix loading public IRCCloud avatars when hostmask begins with a ~
• Support for iOS 12 notification grouping and improved hidden notification content on iOS 11
• Add a deep link to the app's setting from the iOS 12 notification settings screen
• Stability improvements and minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
New release, new bugs.
Major bug when using IRCCloud is the typing bar isn’t sitting on top of keyboard as it should instead it blocks view of next message and then shows the Unread Messages button to scroll down. This is a major annoyance like most bugs, lets squash it!
Fascinated by Improvements, Hope to be faster
I used IRCCloud 2 years ago for awhile. Although it was great feature-wise. It had one serious flaw which made it useless for me: it was extremely slow. When you were reopening your app the app would take 2,3 seconds (every time) to load chat history.
Today I gave IRCCloud another shot and I am in love with it. It is great, fast and full of features.
I hope they would make it faster. Because I think the only thing they can improve is speed, and I think there are still space for improvement speed-wise.
Lots of improvements
The developers have been very active in regard to fixing issues and adding new features. This is my go to app for using IRC on both mobile and PC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.