Kahoot! Big Numbers by DragonBox is an award-winning math learning game that makes it easy for kids to master the math behind BIG numbers.
Kids as young as 6 can learn how the base-ten system works and how to perform long additions and subtractions.
**REQUIRES A SUBSCRIPTION**
Access to the contents and functionality of this app requires a subscription to Kahoot!+ Family. The subscription starts with a 7 day free trial and can be cancelled at any time before the end of the trial.
The Kahoot!+ Family subscription gives your family access to premium Kahoot! features and 3 award-winning learning apps for math and reading.
HOW THE GAME WORKS
Kahoot! Big Numbers by DragonBox takes your child on an adventure to the magical land of Noomia. Your child will have to gather and trade resources to acquire new items and unlock new worlds.
To advance in the game, your child must add and subtract to manage their resources. Over the course of the game, quantities will get larger and operations will get harder.
Your child will have to perform 1000s of operations and gain complete mastery of long additions and subtractions to complete the game.
- An innovative interface that makes solving long additions and subtractions easy
- An infinite amount of additions and subtractions to solve.
- Over 10 hours of engaging gameplay
- No reading required
- 6 worlds to explore
- Learn to count in different languages
- 10 Different resources to collect and trade
- 4 Noom houses to furnish and decorate
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
Kahoot! Big Numbers by DragonBox is based on the same pedagogical principles as the other games in the award-winning DragonBox series, and works by integrating the learning seamlessly into the gameplay, no quizzes or mindless repetitions. Every interaction in Kahoot! Big Numbers by DragonBox is designed to heighten your child’s understanding of mathematics while motivating them to keep learning through play and exploration.
Terms and Conditions: https://kahoot.com/terms-and-conditions/
Hot off the press in the latest update:
- Whether you’d like to purchase Kahoot! Big Numbers by DragonBox as a standalone app or enjoy a Kahoot!+ Family subscription - the choice is yours! Select the option that suits your needs best.
- Our brand new hub will help you easily access all learning apps included in your Kahoot!+ Family subscription and discover engaging games.
- Account creation is now optional. Sign-up for a Kahoot!+ Family account to get access to a 7-day free trial, all our learning apps, premium Kahoot! features, the possibility to create multiple profiles, and play games on all supported devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Free trial is a lie
App will not initiate unless you pay $10 even when you click the “start free trial” button. Developers: just charge for the app if you want. Don’t lie about how much it costs.
Developer Response ,
Hi, the "$10" here sounds like you have chosen the monthly payment option. However, the free trial is only available prior to the 12 month subscription at this time. So you can sign up for that to get the 7 days for free at the beginning, and use that week to decide whether to continue with the 12 months.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kahoot AS
- 263.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2020 Kahoot AS
- In-App Purchases
- Kahoot Plus for Family Monthly $9.99
- One-time Purchase $9.99
- Kahoot Plus for Family Annual $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.