MARVEL Strike Force: Squad RPG 12+
Super Hero Teams Assemble
- Offers In-App Purchases
Create your own S.T.R.I.K.E. Force with heroes and villains across the Marvel Universe in this all-new squad-based RPG!
In MARVEL Strike Force, ready for battle alongside allies and arch-rivals in this action-packed, visually-stunning free-to-play game for your iPhone or iPad. An assault on Earth has begun and Super Heroes and Super Villains are working together to defend it! Lead the charge by assembling your ultimate squad of MARVEL characters, including Doctor Strange, Loki, Venom, Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man, and more.
ASSEMBLE YOUR SQUAD
Recruit your strike force and form a squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains in a fight to save the universe.
STRENGTH THROUGH EVOLUTION
Outfit and upgrade your Super Heroes and Super Villains to become stronger than ever before.
Who you bring to the fight matters. Pair up specific Super Heroes and Super Villains to perform combo moves to take out enemies. Expert in-fight tactics in 5v5 battles give you the power to vanquish the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe.
Experience groundbreaking gameplay cinematics, as your heroes unleash dynamic chain combos with a single tap.
Play through a visually stunning mobile game experience as your favorite Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains!
MARVEL Strike Force also offers a paid subscription service to keep the epic fights going even longer! Subscribers receive additional Campaign Energy every day for as long as they're subscribed, even if they miss a day!
When you sign up, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will auto-renew unless turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at which point your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions in your account settings.
Run circles around the competition with Quicksilver, the new Invaders team, and the New Warriors' newest member: Firestar!
Arriving over the course of this release:
• Enhance your roster with six new playable characters: Captain America (WWII), Iron Fist (WWII), Union Jack, Bucky Barnes, Firestar, and Quicksilver
• New Costumes: Shield Medic - Team-Up Tales, Hulk - Ragnarok, and Kestrel - Anniversary
• Ability and Stat upgrades for Cloak, Dagger, Deathpool, Scarlet Witch, Nick Fury, S.H.I.E.L.D. Security, and S.H.I.E.L.D. Operative
• Cosmic Crucible Updates: Due to player feedback, your opponent's Stage Results are now hidden until the conclusion of a match; Updates to the Global Rules, Stage 5 Rules, and Stage 6 Rules. See each Stage for the complete updates.
• Claim All for Milestones: You can now claim all of your milestone rewards all at once. This feature is available for players level 30 and above.
• New Heroes Assemble Difficulty: Hard - Chapters 6
• New Villains United Difficulty: Hard - Chapter 6
• Memory Lane - Participate in select March events to earn roster-changing rewards and to Celebrate MARVEL Strike Force's 5th Anniversary!
• Return of the Gambit Raids
• New Catalyst of Change Challenges: Earn tons of Augmented Catalyst Parts!
• Morbius and Agent Venom updated with the ""Spider-Verse"" trait.
• Daily Login Streak Improvements - Players at Level 64+ will now see a visual indication for which Daily Objectives will be Auto-Completed
• Graphics Optimization for when a character is eliminated from battle. This update will require players to redownload all assets after upgrading to Version 7.0 of MARVEL Strike Force for the first time.
• The Level 7 Upgrade text for Mister Sinister's Special Ability, ""Gene Therapy,"" contained a typo. The combat ability is correct and remains unchanged.
• Kang the Conqueror’s Ultimate Ability, ""Time's Up,"" is now correctly applying a Speed Bar reduction on the target, regardless of whether they have Defense Up.
• Kang the Conqueror’s Special Ability, ""Foreseen Strikes,"" now correctly ignores the Defense Up on adjacent characters when the main target does not have a Defense Up.
• Kang the Conqueror’s Passive Ability, ""Time Warlord,"" now correctly ignores Defense Up on targets.
• The description for the Tier 2 Level 5 Iso-8 Healer Class has been corrected to match the combat behavior. This is the specific correction section: ""On Primary hit, if the target is Vulnerable, apply Regeneration to your most injured ally + heal that ally for +10% of this character's Max Health…"" This is a text fix only; the combat behavior is correct and remains unchanged.
• The scroll bar on the Roster screen now returns to the previous position after accessing a character and/or backing out of the Roster.
• Updated the timing of Spider-Weaver’s Assist, Counter, and Iso-8 Attack so that there’s more time from when the ability ends to the next character’s turn, making it easier to see the instances when and enemy dies from Bleeds versus her attack.
Ratings and Reviews
A comic book fan’s dream, Marvel Strike Force lets you build the ultimate team of heroes and villains, then face enemy crews in breathtaking strategic battles. Can the Sinister Six withstand Human Torch’s supernova? Will Star-Lord’s dancing distract the X-Men long enough for Ultron to finish them off? Whether you’re braving deep story missions or buddying up in riveting Alliance Wars, you’ll love playing with Marvel’s mightiest. Excelsior!
Ever since I got this game I fell in love!
My dad actually introduced me to strike force because we are both big marvel fans and once I got it I was addicted! The start can be a little slow at first but once you get to level 20 the action starts and the leveling up gets slower, right now I man currently level 67 and It’s super hard to level up, but that’s what’s fun about it! The in game purchases are SUPER pricey so I would recommend only buying them on a special occasion but I understand why they made them pricey, it’s a free game they need to earn some money some how. Another thing I love about this game is that each character is so unique, like literally every character feels like so much time was spent on them and it makes the game so much better! And the characters give you different abilities so it’s not just a different looking person with the same exact strength and powers! That was probably my favorite feature. They also update this game constantly! For example I used to hate this game mode called real time arena because I either fought people way weaker than me or way stronger, but now they fixed that so it’s WAY more evenly matched! Well overall I think this game is definitely worth a try and I can almost guarantee you’ll get hooked
Could of easily been a 5 star game.
Due to this game always being super buggy, and since the last update that keeps me from using WiFi. I am going to have to give this (1 Star). I’ve been playing this game for almost a year. I’m almost at max level with almost the whole roster of characters unlocked. So yes I’ve enjoyed it. Can this be fun? Absolutely it can be, and super addicting too. But the devs are lazy and greedy. Also the lack of customer support is frustrating and disappointing, as they will often ignore most issues.
This game will mess up any character development with serious lag issues that will cause the game to do things that you may not want to. And resources are very scarce, unless you decide to pay the overpriced pay to win offers. Even if you decide to pay for stuff. Beware as this game seems to bait you into using your resources without you wanting to. When there are sales, drop rates become nonexistent.
So if you don’t mind using up all your data due to game breaking bugs that (won’t let you use WiFi) on a data hungry app. This game may be for you. If you don’t mind losing valuable resources due to buggy issues that don’t get addressed, then play, it’s a lot of fun. If you like making in app purchases that have no value. Then by all means you won’t have any issues. Until this game becomes stable, and has the game breaking bugs fixed. I will give it the 5 stars it deserves. Sad to say it has to get 1 star.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We’re sorry to hear that you are having performance issues. Please contact us from your device by logging into the game and going to Options. Once there, tap the “Support” button, then “Contact us.” Thank you for your support, and we look forward to hearing from you. Customer Care Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scopely, Inc.
- 219.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2023 Scopely, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Package XV $2.99
- Small Offer XI $0.99
- Case of Power Cores $19.99
- Power Cores $1.99
- Bundle of Power Cores $9.99
- Cluster of Power Cores $4.99
- Offer XI $4.99
- Bundle XXVIII $9.99
- Small Offer XX $0.99
- Small Bundle XVII $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.