Create your own S.T.R.I.K.E. Force with heroes and villains across the Marvel Universe in this all-new squad-based RPG!
In MARVEL Strike Force, ready for battle alongside allies and arch-rivals in this action-packed, visually-stunning free-to-play game for your iPhone or iPad. An assault on Earth has begun and Super Heroes and Super Villains are working together to defend it! Lead the charge by assembling your ultimate squad, including Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Loki, Venom, Captain America and Iron Man, as you enter strategic combat against an all-new enemy threat. It’s time to fight! Gather your squad and prepare for the battle to save Earth!
ASSEMBLE YOUR SQUAD
Recruit your strike force and form a squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains like Iron Man, Captain America, Loki, Venom, Dr. Strange and more.
STRENGTH THROUGH EVOLUTION
Outfit and upgrade your Super Heroes and Super Villains to become stronger than ever before.
Who you bring to the fight matters. Pair up specific Super Heroes and Super Villains to perform combo moves to take out enemies. Expert in-fight tactics in 5v5 battles give you the power to vanquish the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe.
Experience groundbreaking gameplay cinematics, as your heroes unleash dynamic chain combos with a single tap.
Play one of the most visually stunning mobile game experiences that has ever been released. Your Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains look as close to life-like as possible on your phone!
MARVEL Strike Force also offers a paid subscription service to keep the epic fights going even longer! Subscribers receive additional Campaign Energy every day for as long as they're subscribed, even if they miss a day!
When you sign up, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will auto-renew unless turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at which point your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions in your account settings.
Turn the battlefield into a lightshow with the Legendary Jubilee!
Arriving over the course of this release:
• Enhance your roster with 4 new playable characters: Jubilee, Bishop, White Tiger, and Moon Knight.
• Real-Time Arena Improvements: Quitting a match before the Victory screen will no longer reward Objectives or Ratings Level progress. Additionally, the A.I. will now take over the opposition's team if they leave the match early.
• Dark Dimension Updates: Quickly navigate to the Dark Dimension via a home screen tab on the right side of the screen. After entering, you'll be centered on your active Dark Dimension match.
• Alliance leaders can now tap “Switch Alliance” in the Alliance management screen and view other alliances.
• Indicators have been added to the Real-Time Area Squad Select screen to let you know which characters contribute to Mojo's Mayhem objectives.
• Deploy your Pym Tech team for the Jubilee Legendary Event, “Like, Totally Jubilee.”
• Assemble a top squad with the limited-time Infiltrator trait for the White Tiger Event Campaign: "Shadowland."
• All clear: Pop-up offers that fail to load no longer cause the home screen to appear blurry when displaying Raid results.
• A red badge was sometimes appearing on the Raids icon when there were no rewards to claim. This has been fixed.
• Bonus Fix: The Bonus tag now appears underneath character portraits when a character is eligible for a live Bonus Event.
• The chat bar was not returning to the most recent entry if multiple Alliance members sent messages across the Global and Alliance chatroom. This has been fixed.
• Longshot and Shatterstar's Passive ability synergy now correctly appears on the Squad Select screen.
• Leaving the Squad Select screen for certain game modes and then attempting to launch a Real-Time Arena battle was sometimes causing issues. This has been resolved.
• Stature's victory animation was going through a buggy-rebellious phase, but we put a stop to that.
• Combat Correction: Longshot's Passive ability, "Against All Odds," was granting too much Speed Bar when he Assisted on an attack and both characters Crit. The correct amount of Speed Bar is now granted in this scenario.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A comic book fan’s dream, Marvel Strike Force lets you build the ultimate team of heroes and villains, then face enemy crews in breathtaking strategic battles. Can the Sinister Six withstand Human Torch’s supernova? Will Star-Lord’s dancing distract the X-Men long enough for Ultron to finish them off? Whether you’re braving deep story missions or buddying up in riveting Alliance Wars, you’ll love playing with Marvel’s mightiest. Excelsior!
I’m not at all a Superhero guy.
I’ve watched 0 Spider-Man, Superman, Avengers, Hulk, Ant Man movies. I love this game. I’m not playing this because of some long-standing love of all things Super Hero. And to tell the truth I have no clue why I began playing it as I have no real interest. And I think that’s says a lot about the game. The characters are of course plentiful and they have a wide variety of skills and numerous ways to level them up but while that’s great I think the best part of the game is how some characters work better with certain characters which adds another level of skill that I haven’t found in games like this. The gameplay is smooth great looking challenging and the games within in the game add so much to developing your characters you should be pretty deeply in before you have to spend any real amounts of cash. To me that’s key to my enjoyment if I have to empty my wallet on day one to play enough to know if I like it that’s the mark of a bad game. Will you spend money most likely yes but by the time you spend real money you will with out a doubt know if you want to spend money. And you can’t ask for more than that from a free to play game. What I said at the beginning about not being a Super Hero guy is true and if you enjoy this type of game you don’t have to love SuperHeros to enjoy yourself but it’s probably a bonus if you do.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks so much for playing Marvel Strike Force!
UPDATE #2 🙄
The game became much more enjoyable as the rate of pop ups to buy offers with irl money has decreased, at least for me. The problem is (and I don’t use irl money, just f2p) the packages to buy with irl money are extremely underwhelming for the price. I hope people really don’t pour money because the deals are extreme ripoffs. I would possibly buy something once a month simply to support the developers and the game because I do enjoy playing this, especially with the alliance I’m in who are really hands on and play everyday. But I can’t buy any offers because it’s really not worth the prices. All and all, the game is really enjoyable for a mobile game. There is a lot to do, and it does take a grind to get up there in level but it’s a game to pass time when bored. For me it’s a 9/10 for content and longevity. Plus the developers update the game often so there’s always something to look forward to.
Update!!: So as I updated my last review to say they decreased the amount of pop ups, it is at an all time high again. Constantly throwing micro transaction offers in your face every single time you open the app. The problem is, it isn’t just one or two, it’s like four or five back to back and it’s mildly annoying. You close one, try to collect your rewards, boom... another one before you can, collect, try to open an orb, boom, another one. And it continues.... pretty much the only annoying thing about playing this game. Other then that, I love the game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 737.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 MARVEL and FoxNext Games
- In-App Purchases
- Small Package XV $2.99
- Small Offer XI $0.99
- Case of Power Cores $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.