Mobile Mouse instantly transforms your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch into a wireless trackpad, remote, keyboard, and MUCH more for your Mac or PC. Sit back and surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Mobile Mouse works as a fully functional muti-touch trackpad mouse, as well as an in-air mouse, allowing you to control your computer with the motion of your hand.
Mobile Mouse is the most advanced and feature rich remote/mouse app for iOS
- Wireless control over your entire computer
- Supports Bluetooth & USB with In-app purchase (OS X ONLY, please see requirements)
- Trackpad mouse (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- In-air mouse controller (works with the motion of your hand)
- OS X style Dock (works just like the dock in OS X)
- Album artwork and track info for current playing song for iTunes and Spotify
- Apple Watch App (Media/Presentation control)
- Photo and text Sync. Send content from your computer directly to your iOS device. Call a phone number on your computer, push an address from your computer to your Maps app or even call an Uber.
- Supports encryption
- Today View Widget
- Remote file Browser
- Media Remote & Web Remote
- Presentation Remote with Pro option (Keynote/Powerpoint)
- Media pauses or mutes on incoming calls
- Numeric keyboard
- Volume controls
- Programmable hotkeys
- Multi-touch mouse gestures
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Foreign language keyboards
- Pressure sensitive graphic Tablet for Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook, Pixelmator, and more. (Supports Jot, JaJa, 53-Pencil stylus)
- And much, much, much, much more.
Apple Watch App
- Basic Presentation mode supports next/back with any presentation software
- Pro Presentation mode supports navigation, slide preview, slide numbers, presentation timer
- Basic media remote supports play and volume controls
- iTunes/Spotify remote supports album art and track info
- Application switcher lets you switch to any running app. Apps can be filtered to show all running apps, or jus the ones that have remotes
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Mouse can do for you.
- iOS 8.0+
- Mac OS X 10.7+ (Intel)
- Windows 7+ (32/64bit)
- WIFI router
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE **
you will need to download the server application from :
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTION, PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE, THEN USE THE CONTACT FORM ON OUR WEBSITE TO ASK FOR HELP.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, Spotify, VLC, Quicktime, Front Row, Keynote, Powerpoint, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Kodi, Uber, Lyft, and many more
- Added brightness, mission control, and launch pad buttons to the function keyboard (OS X only)
- Added support for encrypted communication to the server
- New, native Apple Watch app
- Added the ability to mask characters when typing. Ideal for entering passwords. (Just type the first letter, then tap the lock icon that appears, and continue to type)
- Fixed pro-presentation mode not always showing slides
- Added ability to hide album art
- Bug fixes
PLEASE UPDATE THE SERVER SOFTWARE
Ratings and Reviews
Best Mac Remote App Available!
I have used Mobile Mouse Pro for over 5 years now and can easily state that it is THE BEST. In the first couple versions I had, I thought it was somewhat glitchy, soon enough I realized that if MMP wasn't working properly, it was because I had made a mistake.
There are other apps out there that allow you to stream videos from your Mac to your iPhone, or to open applications on your Mac from your iPhone. That may be important for some people, but after spending something like $10 on that app, I was able to make it work one time.
Mobile Mouse Pro is so easy to install and sync between phone and computer, plus the settings you are able to change make this app a truly personalized experience.
It's sort of funny to read many of the negative reviews for Mobile Mouse, because I can tell precisely what their issue is, and it has nothing to do with the app!
This app is one of the only apps that I have carried over from phone to phone since I got it. I've never gone without it. That's how good it is.
The sweetness of wine has but on flavor
It works out well I haven’t used a full size keyboard and mouse for over 10 years. I have used every handheld keyboard with mouse pad . Some were Bluetooth others WiFi with dongle and phone mouse with keyboard like this one. It is exceptional and they have put thought into streamlining the changes that come up in the user interface. Searching, typing, scrolling and getting back to the mouse quickly and easily at anytime during. This is one of only two such well thought out mouse/keyboard apps that are out there for you to purchase. If you are good at mastering new layouts to make them work for you this could make life easier by only needing your phone in your hand to control everything.
Great utility app all around, worth getting it
The features in this app are amazing, I’m usually picky about spending money on apps but after being in love with the lite version of the app, I decided to get the paid version thinking if nothing else, it’ll help the devs but oh boy it was quite the upgrade, love all the things you can do with this. I’d say worth the 2$ for sure.
I will say, for the future, if you could possibly add a feature to the air motion where you could drag the phone like a mouse instead of a rotation based movement (unless it’s there and I just haven’t figured it out yet) and usb/bluetooth support for Windows, I’d love it even more!
TLDR 10/10 app worth the money
- RPA Tech, INC
- 47.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © RPA Technology, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Presentation Mode $1.99
- Advanced Communications $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.