An intuitive, ergonomic mobile trading platform. Monitor market activity and trade with real-time quotes, charts, and market scanners. Both standard order types and complex option spreads are supported.
Thinking about opening an account at IBKR? Take our mobile platform for a test drive: no registration or username is required to log in and view unlimited delayed quotes.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of NYSE – FINRA – SIPC and regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
* Introducing our new FX Conversion tool, designed to simplify managing your currency balances. Also, you can now close a currency balance directly from either the Account or Portfolio screen.
* You can invert the colors used to indicate fall and rise for certain market data. Just check the new entry in the Display section of the Configuration.
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Short Interest rate and Market Cap are no longer working on watchlist or portfolio. Please fix and also add % of IB shares short.
Thanks for all the improvements in this version!
1. It does feel like charts are slower to load now? I realize there is more logic with adding trading features, but would like it a bit faster.
2. More ability to work columns in portfolio view
3. Better use of landscape on iPhone XS Max (is a lot of wasted space)
4. Better Multitasking, at least give 60 seconds before requiring to relog in. If I swipe to my password manager and then back I have to log in again and then re-navigate to the view I was on.
5. There are columns like MKT Value that are available in Portfolio view, but then only MKT Value % is available in watchlist. This wouldn’t matter as much if you could sort portfolio view.
7. Split screen support on IPad
8. When you click to Portfolio, it calculates your daily change, and then recalculates again. That initial calculation is often off by many thousands of dollars, giving me a heart attack on a daily basis. Please don’t display the daily calculations until they are accurate.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the positive feedback and for your suggestions, they are both greatly appreciated! We just wanted to let you know that are actively working on adding item MKT Value column to the watchlist along with several others. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional suggestions that you feel would improve the overall experience of the app. Thanks again for your time and feedback!
Can’t log in to account
I have two different logins for two different accounts. They have to stay separate for a reason. I can only login to one account and the second kicks me out on the Face ID. I can’t even create a ticket because I can’t log in to my account. For some reasons messages stopped coming to my phone so I have to do the app authentication even if I want to log in from the website. Since I can’t login from the phone....I can’t log in from the website. See the issue? Basically have no way of logging into my account.
*update. I figured out how to activate to security devices for two different accounts using the same smartphone.
Developer Response ,
Danny, we're very happy to hear that you were able to figure out how to activate the two factor authentication for multiple accounts on the same phone. If you have any suggestions on how we can make this option more obvious, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com as we would greatly appreciate additional feedback. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy the rest of the app!
Great app, but there are still 2 bugs
The app is incredibly solid with responsive developers who are always improving the stability, interface, and complement of features.
HOWEVER, THERE ARE STILL TWO BUGS:
In the watchlist, if a futures contract is listed for a specific expiration, then the graph will show live orders and the days order history will display underneath the graph. However, if the futures contract is set with the “infinity” sign indicating that it will update to the next expiration date once it expires, then live orders, active orders, or past orders will NOT show on the graph or beneath it.
If I login to one of my three iPads, then my login credentials are rejected on the other iPads even if my identity is confirmed with Apple’s camera ID system. I am not permitted to login automatically even for “read only access” of watch lists. I have to retype my login credentials and use 2 factor authentication with my iPhone. This problem does not seem to occur if I login to my iPhone and then back to an iPad, however.
This is a great app that continually evolves positively.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the excellent review and 5-star rating!
Please note that for reporting bugs or making suggestions, you should email our developers directly at iTWS@ibkr.com to ensure they see your issues and can address them.
- Interactive Brokers LLC
- 33.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Interactive Brokers LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.