An intuitive, ergonomic mobile trading platform. Monitor market activity and trade with real-time quotes, charts, and market scanners. Both standard order types and complex option spreads are supported.
Thinking about opening an account at IBKR? Take our mobile platform for a test drive: no registration or username is required to log in and view unlimited delayed quotes.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of NYSE – FINRA – SIPC and regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
Bug fix and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Charting functions need improvement to be useful in trading
Without the charting functions optimized and streamlined for trading, this app is mostly useful for adding and checking orders. I don’t have a lot of confidence , for the accuracy and appearance of indicators in this app(mostly for phones), and in the way the charts are presented…and so end up using another broker’s charting functions(customizations and appearance could be improved, needs more technical indicators) to trade at ibkr; so I often end up going in margin with other brokers because it’s just faster and more effective…ibkr has a lot, if not the most, to offer in its services and features but it has not transferred over to mobile operating systems like others have innovated to and take advantage and leverage the rapid adoption of trading using mobile devices..instead they have mostly relied on the traditional win platform…however, the iPad app does have a lot of useful features that can be customized.. such as global eco./ fin info. news releases “event calendar” as well as impact dashboard for financial consultants and professionals
1. Log in is super frustrating. It takes forever, it logs you in many times without trading permissions, and often it just gets stuck on the “connecting” message after you enter your credentials and never logs in. 2. The functionality on the app for trade types is more extensive than the web interface. Which tells me that they have developed these two interfaces completely independently of each other and thus the user experience is not uniform across both. This is an antiquated approach from the dot com bubble days. They need to completely revamp their approach to Omni channel 3. The data on your portfolio is extremely inaccurate. It has some value for net gain or loss for the day and when you trade a stock at market the actual net profit loss changes dramatically, telling me that the data is not correct. 4. Customer service is impossible to reach. 5. Would you believe that the browser based website does not have Trail Limit order functionality while this is available on the Mobile App? Just unbelievable how their IT has built the web and mobile versions completely independently of each other. They really are in the 1970s of web development.
Developer Response ,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have fixed #5 from the list of given issues. Could you please share more details about rest of the items? Please share details with the developers directly at email@example.com so that we can better understand what’s going on and fix the issues as soon as possible.
So many wrong calculations
Almost every calculated value is routinely wrong. Daily P&L seems to randomly change every time I open the app (while markets are closed over the weekend). Options P&L graphs always show the result of the previous date selected, so if I want to see the potential P&L at expiation, I have to scroll all the way to the end, wait for it to load, *then* selected another date, such as the second-to-last date. The “Home” tab has very limited functionality, and the top graph includes deposits in the total growth, with no option to switch to the time/money weighted return % graphs easily accessible on the browser version. Finally, the performance outside of market hours is very poor; Options P&L graphs take several additional seconds to load, and the complete lack of access to the system on Friday evenings (Pacific time) is very inconvenient. These factors make it almost impossible for me to do research and prepare for the upcoming week when it is convenient for me to do so (over the weekend)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Interactive Brokers LLC
- 37 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Interactive Brokers LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.