Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless extension of your Mac keyboard. Add dedicated numbers, arrows and other blocks to your Mac keyboard. Why buy additional hardware that you have to carry around with you if you can have it almost for free?
AT A GLANCE
- Numeric block for Numbers, Excel, and your calculation needs;
- Arrows block for Keynote, Powerpoint and your other needs;
- Edit existing key pad keys & layout;
- Create your own key pads for any pro app you use;
- Use your iOS device as a Mac keyboard extension;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
- Many more.
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download free helper app from https://cherpake.com/get
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
# Requires macOS 10.10 or above and helper app ver. 9.9.0 or above
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me.
Please take a moment to rate the app on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
A med student
I spend the majority of my time now doing flashcards with Anki/osmosis...so I was looking for something I could setup some commands for flash card mode so I can stare at my laptop a little farther away for long periods of time. Eye strain and all that. Other apps couldn’t get all the commands I wanted in or were awkward to use. This is exactly what I was looking for! Works great!
I do get a lot of weird looks in the library when I do this because I keep my phone down and it looks like I’m controlling it with my mind so thanks for making it look like I have superpowers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’m a college professor teaching iOS development.
And I love this app. I was looking for something to help me control keynotes full of embedded coding video snippets and the modularity of this app has saved me days of work trying to make this myself.
If you don’t know, presentation remotes never have all of the right key combos for more than the simplest slide shows. This allows you to basically make your own fully customizable Mac remote for useful key presses.
Developer Response ,
You just made my day :) Thanks!
Not Much More To It
Needed it for Pro Tools and it works like a charm! I used to use Karabiner but since upgrading to High Sierra, they, for some reason, specifically removed the functionality to map fn+NumberKey to a numpad key entry.
The app does exactly what it says, acts as your numpad. It connects to your computer as long as you're on the same wifi network and you've downloaded the app (free) on your computer as well. Beautiful 😭
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Evgeny Cherpak
- 38.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Cherpak Evgeny
- In-App Purchases
- Get Premium features - 1 year $1.99
- Get Premium Features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.