By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E68201_01/EULA/en/P6iOS_EULA.html https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E68201_01/EULA/en/P6iOS_EULA.html.
If you already have a current license and connection to Primavera P6, P6 mobile is the perfect companion to P6 web for team members on the go. The simple interface allows for quick status updates and timesheet submittal so a project schedule remains accurate and timely.
Update activity progress and submit timesheets right from the place where the work is happening.
Provide status updates for other resources assigned to activities.
Customize your activity list with built-in filters, including projects, WBS, status, location, due date, primary resource, and starred status.
View the activity location in map view and navigate to the job site using the map application on your device.
View and update additional activity details such as codes, user defined fields, steps, notebook topics, documents, and related activities.
Attach pictures, markup and visually update the activity progress.
Create multiple reminders based on activity start dates and timesheet due dates.
Update activities and submit timesheets in offline mode and synchronize changes when internet connectivity is restored.
Note: P6 for iOS includes a demo mode that enables you to evaluate the app without a license or connection to Oracle P6. For full functionality, a current license and connection to Oracle P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 15.1 or later is required. The P6 mobile app for iOS is tested on iOS 11 and above.
• Project managers can allow team members access to suspend and resume dates for activities. The project manager can also specify whether team members can update suspend and resume dates.
• Activities with a suspend date but no resume date cannot be completed.
• Critical activities are highlighted with an icon showing an exclamation point inside a triangle. Due activities and assignments are highlighted with an icon of a calendar page with an analog clock face at the corner. Overdue activities and assignments are highlighted with a flame icon.
• Project managers can determine the definitions of “overdue” and “due” to be used for filtering activities and assignments in the My Activities page. These definitions are configured in P6 Team Member Web.
• Filtering by project or WBS, also filters the resource list to show only resources assigned to activities in the selected project or WBS.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still Needs a lot of Work
Has great potential. Some messy protocols such as not allowing activities to have complete dates in future (although theoretically true) can be a real pain. My team updates schedule between in the afternoon for a data date that is at 5pm the same day. The activities finishing that day should have a time of 5pm. App won’t let us go past 3:21pm if I am updating at 3:21pm.
As a reviewer myself, there is no place to hit OK button on the P6 web once I override an activity input from the app. Thankfully 18.4.0 solved the issues of not syncing after 3 months of back and forth with oracle reps..
This app has some great potential. Extremely handy; the UI is clean and pleasing, albeit too simplified. An iPad version would be great with more screen area.
In the app's current state, it is very limited.
It works just fine with P6 v8.2. My reservations are that there is no way to filer or sort the activities. Steps are also not shown for activities that have steps. The resource is also not shown for activities that you are the owner of, but not the resource.
The updates are lighting fast. As soon as you update something on the iPhone, your changes are instantly updated to P6 Pro after a push of the F5 key. And vise-versa.
I wish there was an iPad version.
Does Not Work
Unfortunately this app does not work. I read many other reviews about an issue preventing the use of the app. I have the same results. I’ve been in contact with Oracle. They cannot resolve the issue thus far.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oracle America, Inc.
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 1999, 2020, Oracle and/or its affiliates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.