The PEAKHealth App gives you a simple way to keep your Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) information up to date and access your benefit information right from your phone. You must be a current Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) or CHP+ member to use the secure PEAKHealth app, and you can log in using your PEAK credentials. If do not have a PEAK account you can create one at www.colorado.gov/PEAK. PEAKHealth puts your Health First Colorado and CHP+ benefit information at your fingertips.
Find a Doctor
• Search for a doctor, dentist, pharmacy or health care facility in the Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) network
• Add your doctor to your list of Favorites to help quickly find their contact information
See Your Health First Colorado Card
• Quickly view the Health First Colorado cards for all members of your household that are enrolled in Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
• Use your electronic Health First Colorado card when you visit your doctor
Keep Your Information Up to Date
• Update your contact information including address and phone number
• Remove a member of your household
• Add or remove jobs, update your income and upload your pay stub
CHP+ and Health First Colorado Medicaid Buy-in Account Balances
• View monthly premiums and annual enrollment fees for the Health First Colorado Medicaid Buy-in and CHP+
• Make one-time payments for Health First Colorado Medicaid Buy-in premiums or CHP+ enrollment fees.
• Set up recurring payments for Health First Colorado Medicaid Buy-in monthly premiums
Find out About Your Benefits
• Find out what benefits may be covered by Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
• Learn what co-payments you may have
• View what benefits and services are free
Get Tips to Stay Healthy
• View fitness, happiness, parenting, health, nutrition and parenting tips and articles to help you stay healthy
Safe & Secure
• We use the latest technology in secure mobile applications to protect your personal health info while online or off
• To help keep your information safe, never share your username and password
About Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) and CHP+
Health First Colorado is free or low-cost public health insurance for Coloradans who qualify. Now, Health First Colorado covers more low-income families, parents and adults without children.
Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) is low-cost health insurance for Colorado's uninsured children and pregnant women. CHP+ is public health insurance for children and pregnant women who earn too much to qualify for Health First Colorado, but not enough to afford private health insurance.
For more information, visit Colorado.gov/hcpf.
This version includes a reminder for users to update their contact information.
Ratings and Reviews
App does not work with current iOS
Unfortunately, this app is useless with the new iOS system. I recently upgraded my phone and now I cannot use the app. As soon as I click “log in” the app immediately closes. Not a convenient app if I cannot continue to use it
You know I work in healthcare and I can’t count the number of times that people on Medicaid come in and don’t have their card. Resulting in me having to wait on hold with Medicaid to try and help my patient. This is an app that every Medicaid patient should have on their phone. Medicaid isn’t perfect nor is this app based on the other reviews. However I give it 5 stars because as a healthcare provider. This will help speed up treatment and service for my patients when they don’t have their card. It will help them and me get the correct information. From regular Medicaid information to managed care. To being able to verify birthday and name. Was so happy when a patient pulled up this app yesterday.
Handy but incomplete
I downloaded the app just so I could have my ID info handy and easily accessible. So, met my expectations there. Then I saw it was a resource for finding doctors, specialists, dentists,etc. which I was so excited about because the website and phone numbers have all been difficult, dead ends in that way. But, just like the other “resources”, this fails. The lists of specialists aren’t even close to being up-to-date. I just need a dentist!!! That’s all I want!! Is it so hard to provide a list of dentists that accept my plan?? I have resorted to googling dentists in the area and cold-calling. Not efficient, but better than this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.