Reolink App is an easy-to-use security camera system surveillance app. It enables you to locally or remotely access your IP cameras and NVRs on mobile devices. You can monitor and watch live streaming of your home and business anywhere and anytime. It helps you easily get peace of mind.
1. Only 3 steps to access cameras and NVRs (at the same local network) --- the easiest solution ever.
2. Easy and friendly interface for all users to use.
3. Remotely monitor and watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi anywhere and anytime.
4. Multi-channel viewing (up to 16 channels) on screen at the same time.
5. Remotely playback video recording from your camera SD card and NVR HDD.
6. Capture video from live view channels on your mobile device to playback.
7. Capture single and multiple images to save on your mobile device.
8. Get emails or push notifications in real time when motion detection is triggered.
9. Schedule video recording (including motion-triggered recording) at anytime.
10. Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras remotely (left, right, up and down).
Note: Reolink App is compatible with NVRs and IP Cams from Reolink.
1. Prompt the strength of device password
2. Optimize the initialization process of adding device(s)
3. Add the pre-alarm function of battery-powered wireless security cameras
4. Optimize the FTP test function
5. Optimize the Push test function
Ratings and Reviews
You need to correct.....
Ok Reolink, listen very carefully. You have two major flaws you need to correct. 1.) Where I use this app I’m just on the border of my WiFi reception. It often keeps trying to switch back and forth from WiFi to cell service, almost constantly to the point I don’t even get a chance to view anything. Make a switch to leave in cell service permanently. We live in the age of unlimited minutes. Give people that option!!! 2.) The monitoring only lasts 3 stinking lousy minutes before it tries to turn off. The gives you a 10 second warning with no beep to alert you and turns off. If we want to burn down the battery, LET US!!! But more importantly if we have it plugged into power constantly the for God’s sake put another stupid switch in there to NOT have it time out so fast, and stay on constantly!!! 3.) One minor inconvenience is that there is full screen and there is minimize but no panel (medium) screen to watch and do something else at the same time. Fix these obvious flaws and frustrating illogical settings.
After reading a bunch of the negative reviews I felt compelled to leave one of my own. I have had the app (and 5 cameras - 2 4MP bullet cams, 2 4MP domes, 1 C1 WiFi) installed for the last month. This app has met my expectations ever since install. It was very easy to connect my cameras to the app and I find it much easier to control their settings through the app then through the NVR. The video and audio quality is amazing but that is going to differ depending on your personal internet speeds. Video playback within the app is ok but could be better. Controlling the playback is the hardest part. If you want to specifically see a certain time it can be difficult fine tuning the playback to where you want because you have to use a finicky slider to get to the time you are looking for.
The only reason I gave it 4, instead of 5, stars is because of the motion sensing capability. This really is more of a Reolink issue though and not the apps fault. As other users have stated, if you turn motion notification on you will be getting messages all the time. Even when the sensitivity levels are decreased and you adjust the field of sensitivity. Overall though, I use this as a nice back up to my Abode alarm system and it gives me the ability to remotely check on any unexpected status changes or alarm activations. Love the system and plan on getting another C1 camera, in the future, to be used as a nursery camera.
Works great, support is amazing
I bought a 16 camera system earlier this year and only have 4 up so far and have no complaints. The picture quality is excellent for both live viewing and playback. I did have a problem with one camera after a few days use and after going back and forth with support with some diagnostics and troubleshooting steps, they finally determined the camera was bad and sent me a replacement. Other issues I had were resolved as quickly as possible. One had to do with Adobe Flash going away at the end of 2020 and they notified me when a new version of NVR firmware was available which settled that. One other issue dealt with a change to the iPhone app. They listened to my feedback and gave me a beta version to try which addresses my comment. Can’t wait for it to be available in the App Store.
It may take a day to get a response to an email to support and based on the time stamps of the return emails, they must be on the other side of the world from me but believe me, they will respond. No complaints on their following up to completely resolve any issue.
To people doing research based on these reviews, let me say that some of the negative comments are from long ago so it is likely they are no longer relevant.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Reolink Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- 143.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2021 Reolink. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.