WRITE FROM ANYWHERE:
* Create new notes and enrich them with checklists, bullet notes, headers and tables
* Slite iOS also supports embeds, images, videos, code blocks, and more
COLLABORATE IN REAL-TIME:
* Write and edit notes together
* Comment on team notes and get notified when your team members reply or mention you
ORGANIZE & SHARE NOTES:
* Sort notes in topic- or project-related shared channels, just like in Slack
FIND CONTENT ON THE GO:
* Use the quick access to swiftly search and navigate across your team's knowledge
SYNC WITH MAC, WINDOWS, AND BROWSER:
* Because everything is more fun across devices, you can download the desktop app at https://slite.com/
There was a “restricted access’” message on note creation, it’s no longer the case
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app! There's some discrepancies with text formatting between mobile and desktop, though. For example, desktop doesn't have strikethrough, and mobile doesn't have highlights.
Still work to be done
Slite is a good service, and we’re using it as we grow our company. I love the web and desktop interface, but the mobile app is pretty much useless - it’s buggy and lacks all of the features I need to create a wiki. Additionally, the mobile application doesn’t scale in visuals or features for iPad, which is my primary computing tool.
Slite needs to focus on their user experience before we become paying customers.
Great “slack lite” !
It’s slack without the chat and it’s great for focusing on shared documents.
Will the mobile app support switching between multiple teams using email account for sign in (instead of Google or Slack authentication)?
The Slack app can do this, but to do it on Slite requires full sign out/sign in to switch to a different team site. Unless I’m missing something...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.