Ready to have FUN? Download now the best shooting game for free!
If you like war games or FPS games, you will love Sniper 3D Assassin®: one of the most fun and addicting shooting games ever!
Start the killing: FIGHT the global war on crime and become the ULTIMATE SHOOTER.
● Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
● HUNDREDS of thrilling MISSIONS: stay tuned for NEW content all the time
● Tons of weapons: Play with 100's of different snipers, rifles, and guns!
● Free game: 13 incredible cities to clean from the terrorists. Assist the cops, police and army: they need your help!
● Limited time events: Kill the most zombies and robots and earn amazing and exclusive rewards! In this modern - combat fighting game, you are racing against the time against real rivals to prevent a 3rd World War
● Most popular game EVER: read the reviews of our millions of players!
● Hunting games? Boring. Start shooting real enemies, not deers, elephants, penguins, lions, or other any animal. Become a Sniper, not a hunter
DOWNLOAD this shooting game simulation for FREE now and don't miss amazing NEW CONTENT on periodic UPDATES.
Sniper 3D Assassin® is brought to you by Fun Games For Free, the minds behind the addicting Sniper Shooter game!
● Compatibility and support
We're continuously working (hard) so that all phones and tablets run the game smoothly. Please report any issue you may experience to email@example.com
Sniper 3D Assassin® is a free game but it contains mature content and optional in-app purchases for real money. You may want to keep it away from your kids, children and younger boys
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $9.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
- Bug Fixes
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The game itself is amazing, I like the realistic appearance, and how it has these little thing like the wind is blowing 20mph, or the target is 100 ft away, the upgrades are cool, but I wanted to suggest something, so when u start upgrading something and u have to wait like an hour I feel like there should be an option to speed it up by watching ads, sometimes I don’t want to spend my diamonds, also way to many ads like after every mission u get and ad it gets annoying, also idk what it is I tried deleting and installing again but I don’t have the option to watch ads for diomends
or to refill my energy, I feel like u guys should add more option so like I could watch an add to earn money or and upgrade or something like that, I will be willing to do so
The game is also a little pay to win, I wish the offers were a little more realistic not like, oh here is a discount 6,500 diomends when I have like 6,400 diomends. another thing is I wish once u finish a city u would get like 100 diomends so u could refill ur energy, yeah I’m on the last city and I like the game but yeah
Also I know I can’t spell diomends correctly I don’t have the auto correct on
This game used to be quite fun but since I have reached Bear status it’s been very unfair and disappointing. Sometime between 1/1/21 & 1/4/21, 14,000 of my diamonds just disappeared. I have reached out to the developers, explained what happened, asked for a ticket number and status update and here it is February 17 and still no response from developers and no reimbursement of my diamonds. Also, I played the first two PVP Squad wars of the new year and received no rewards from the wars(We won both). I also let the developers know that also and no response. As to my prior comment unfairness, I am now a golden bear but during wars and arena challenges, 99% of the time I am going against a minimum of 5 skulls and the rest lions. Very seldom do I compete against fellow bears or lower or anyone who has a comparable gear rating. This game is getting very frustrating and discouraging. The only thing that keeps me coming back is my fellow veterans who I Squad War with. If it wasn’t for them I would be gone. It’s not fun to play a game when the playing field is not fair and you lose rewards (diamonds, battle coins, coins) that you fought very hard for. Until these issues get fixed I will not spend another dime on this game and if my fellow veterans (who are having the same issues) decide to leave the game, I will be following them. Get this stuff fixed and remedied developers. This is getting old. Give me back my diamonds and level the playing field.
Some improvements but good overall
I would rate this a 5 star but there is some casualties. One there is an ad like after every mission. Second I’d rather have to like watch and ad or something instead of waiting an hour or spending gems to get equipment for my gun. And 3, I am not a fan of the 10 energy limit. Have the time I complete 10 missions in like 3 minutes and then I have to wait another 5 to 10 minutes to play another mission. So maybe just make it like a 15-20 limit. But overall this game is really good. The graphics are a good. The challenges get more challenging as you go. More problems though. One I have a weapon that takes more damage than my other gun but takes more shots to kill my target. Two I wish you could change up the characters a little bit because every new mission is someone I’ve already killed before. And 3, on the warehouse raids the levels just repeat so I wish you could just change up the the levels as you proceed or have a limit of repeat and then you can’t do them anymore or just put the wanted criminals back because that’s better than repeating the same level. And it’ll save me time from going back to different locations because the missions get boring. But somehow the game is addictive. That’s why I rate this a 3 star .
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fun Games For Free
- 376.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Premium $4.99
- Pocket of Diamonds $4.99
- Break Piggy Bank $2.99
- Pocket of Coins $4.99
- Premium Bundle $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds $19.99
- Handful of Diamonds $9.99
- Pocket of Tokens $1.99
- Premium Plus $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.