◆◆◆All new Widgets for iOS 14◆◆◆
Now you can add up to 15 notes in different size to your Home Screen
You will never forget again because these notes is very sticky!
It's so convenience that your notes will appear the moment you pick up your phone. No action needed.
You can edit the notes in this app and set it as your lock screen or widget.
- Edit note and set it as lock screen or widget.
- Use text, checklist or photo.
- Automatically sync between devices using iCloud.
- Custom font, color and style.
- Beautiful color, gradient or pattern background.
- Dark mode.
• You can subscribe to unlock all features and create unlimited notes.
• Subscription auto-renew at the end of current period, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Improvements & bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you very much, Nam Le, for your continued hard work and effort to make this widget the best it can be! It is truly appreciated!
You can’t do anything without a subscription
I don’t mind paying for an app if it’s a one time thing, but $20 a year for a little sticky note app? Heck no. I just want it so I can have the widget and see my notes on my Home Screen. The app itself is free, but you can only make one note before it makes you sign up for their ridiculous subscription. And it also takes more effort than I was hoping for to edit a note. I was hoping to just be able to edit the note on the Home Screen, but with this app, you click on the note and it makes you go into their app to make any changes. This app will be deleted! Definitely do NOT recommend.
Update: found a better app. I recommend the app “Sticky Widgets”.
Takes a while to update the widget
Pros: The app comes with a lot of text customization option. Support for iOS 14 widgets is great.
Cons: It takes a while for the widget to be updated after modifying it in the app. I have to click the widget and open the note in the app multiple times before any changes take place in the widget. Hopefully the devs will fix it.
Edit: The issue seems to have been fixed. Changed my rating. I’ll come back and confirm after a few days.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TAPUNIVERSE LLC
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © TapUniverse
- In-App Purchases
- Sticky Notes+ $19.99
- Sticky Notes+ $2.99