The best metronome for iPhone, is also an intuitive and powerful groove box / drum machine with high definition sounds and an amazing tempo practice tool, now with Audiobus compatibility!
Very easy to use, you can set any measure, rhythm, drum beat or pattern quickly. A little versatile drummer in your phone.
The last update includes amazing tools for any musician to practice tempo, groove and a new design.
" Beat Hider " is an excellent practice to improve inner tempo. Set any Beat / Hide measures pair and try to keep tempo while the beat is hided. When the rhythm is back you should been playing at the same tempo. If you can do it with the 8/8 pair or 2/6 you are a proper groove master.
" Progressive Tempo " is a fantastic tool to practice technique, tempo, or difficult passages. Fast and easy to set, you can play faster or slower times progressively establishing the number of measures for a change and the increase BPM number. Also you can loop back, repeat the progression from the start BPM or even keep the last tempo to keep playing.
- Inter-App Audio and Audiobus 2 compatibility.
- No Ads.
- Three multilayer sound tracks.
- Create your own sound bank, percussion kit or drum kit.
- High-definition multilayer quality sounds, samples from real instruments like acoustic metronome clicks, digital clicks, bass drums, congas, triangles, tambourines, hihat, toms, ride cymbals, latin percussion, blocks, claves, claps, bells, snare drum, cowbells, sticks, shaker ...
- Tap tempo, detects the Beats per Minute by pressing a button.
- More than 100 grooves where you can find Beat, Pop, Rock, Funk, Shuffle, Latin, Songo, Bembe, D&B, Rhumba ... They all are editable and programmable.
- Combine all these rhythms and grooves with the HD high quality sounds.
- Stays perfectly tight all the time
- Visual Tempo.
- Practice tempo in a musical way.
- 20 to 300 Beats per minute.
- Count In Button
- Supermetronome GrooveBox uses audio files with optimal audio resolution: 44100 Hz sample rate and 16 Bits.
- Allow 5 Subdivision for Jazz swing feel.
- Set On / Off or edit pattern for the Vibrator track on the way.
The perfect tool for any guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, pianist, singer, drummer, percussionist or trumpet player.
Now you can have a rhythm factory in your pocket.
- Choose the number of beats and subdivisions.
- Select a groove, a sound bank and a pattern to the vibrator moving the wheels. You can enable or disable the sound or vibration pressing the buttons, or edit each one with the editor.
- Let's Rock
- BPM label drag gesture
- Improved performance
- Bugs Fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Beat Hider choices?
Overall this app is great. Is there a way to customize Beat Hider function? For example if I wanted to make it 1:1 or randomize it, is there a way to do that? If not that would be a great update!
Another one thing that would make it excellent for me would be the ability to set it to change subdivisions after a specified amount of bars that you set. For example you set it up so one bar is in 1/4 notes then the next two bars are 8th notes, then a bar of triplets then the next three bars are in 16th notes. You set it and it flows one after the other so you connect from one subdivision to the next. The app called SpeakBeat has this feature and it makes practicing trickier and more fun.
On your app I see the randomizer which is cool, but I don’t see anything like what I just described SpeakBeat offers, unless I’m missing something.
I’ll pay $1 for more bars and make 5 tracks instead of 3
This app is awesome! But we need more bars(4-8) and more tracks(4-6). 5 sounds simultaneously would be nice guys and I’d pay a $1 for these feature to be added because when your playing live it sound repetitive because there’s not enough measures to change the groove in multiple bars. I use it as a click track and drum track for church gigs. As far as complexity complaints, try using GarageBands drum machine and come back and tell me this is not user friendly cuz it really is!!!
Can you Say User Manual...? None
Yes, the sounds are good. However If you don’t mind spending your time fiddling through this app to find how it works then, fine -go for it. Otherwise you end up spending valuable time trying figure out some of it’s basic features because it really isn’t all that straight forward...I mean just a basic one page (manual)list of features would help allot And like other reviewers have mentioned you can’t seem to delete a saved edited pattern completely and renaming is a kind hit and miss , so it comes off as a bit glitzy.
Therefore I would recommend this App if you just wanna enter & playback beats, which I get is it’s main purpose -and great for that- but I can’t recommend it for its editing features and lack of a some kind of simple user manual. Also an export feature feature would be really nice nice like the SoftDrummer app this developer offers.
The developer, Lumbeat, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lumbeat Ltd.
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 LumBeat
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.