Track your favorite TV Shows with a simple and elegant app featuring:
- A new Club feature to get and give recommandation to other users.
- iCloud sync between your different devices (iPhone and iPad app)
- A Today widget to see what's coming Today and Tomorrow at a glance
- Notifications when a new episode is about to air
And even more:
- Browse all the episodes ever announced for each of your favorite TV Shows.
- Get a quick overview of all the upcoming episodes and those you didn't watch yet for all of your shows.
- Display as application badge count the number of episodes you didn't watch yet ( count live updated as soon as new episodes air).
- Get the synopsis, a screen capture for each episode.
- Mark the episodes you've already seen to remember exactly what you have to watch next.
"TV Show Tracker definitely belongs on anyone’s home-screen if they care about knowing when their favorite shows are going to air."
"I feel that this app is great for anyone that likes to keep on top of their favorite TV shows. Never miss an episode again!"
Follow @tvclubapp on Twitter to get news, sneak peeks, enter give-aways and get support about TV Club and other upcoming releases of Pixel-Perfect Widgets.
Fixed in 4.5.2:
- Fixed an issue with manual sorting being temporarily reset right after being set.
Previously in 4.5.1:
- Improves iCloud syncing reliability.
- Improves performance of the app for users with a lot of shows.
- Increased hit area of the Watched toggle.
- Fixes issue of manual sorting being reset in some cases.
- Greatly improved speed of search when having a very long list of shows.
- Fixed issues with search when adding a new show where it couldn't find any results despited the show exist in DB in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with your shows searching which might cause show list to become blank.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New Version Still Great.
I know that many people aren’t very happy with the new version of this app for some reason. I think that it’s still great and doesn’t change the app too much because it’s still simple and very useful especially if you’re tracking many shows. The only thing that I can think of that was better in the older version was the fact that the episode names were shown on the schedule underneath the show. I noticed this version doesn’t have that but I wish it did. Maybe in a future update ? But overall thanks to the developer for continuing to improve the app and fix any bugs. Also, thanks for the great communication and for actually listening to peoples suggestions. I have been using this app for years now and honestly it’s the best one in the App Store. Hope it keeps getting better and better !!
I wish it were free too, but it isn’t.
I had used the previous TV Tracker app because I tried several other apps before choosing it to be the most user-friendly for my device and needs. My only previous complaint was that it did not work in landscape mode on my iPad so that was a drag. So...that is one improvement I am enjoying. For me, I guess it is a trade off of the new landscape mode for the google ads.
I think sometimes we get a little bit spoiled when we are asked to now pay for what once was free. Instead of getting angry, why not feel grateful for having used it for free as long as you did. I am sure the developer has his/her reasons for charging.
If you can find a better TV guide for your device, for free...go for it. I am going to take the plunge. I think when I stopped buying TV GUIDE magazines they were costing about $1.25 per week! In the BIG scheme of things...it’s a pretty small price to pay for a pretty simple yet elegant and efficient TV show managing app. Plus....if you contact the developer you will get a friendly and helpful response.
The best show tracker! A great refresh!
I've been using TV Tracker (now TV Club) for a very long time. I recommend it for anyone looking to keep track of where they are in a show.
The app was feeling a bit dated, but still very functional. And then this new update dropped giving it a pretty decent overhaul. Now your shows have very nice artwork with all the info still there. I haven't used the Club feature, but you have to appreciate a developer wanting to push themselves and add new features.
As for there now being a paid tier, my feeling is I'd rather have paid apps that incentivize developers to make great stuff and keep it updated. I've spoken with the dev because there seems to be a bug, and they've jumped instantly at looking in to it and making it right. You're not going to get that from free apps. Consider it not much money very well spent.
This is well worth the price of entry if you enjoy organization and keeping track of your shows!
- David Attias
- 27.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 David Attias
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $0.99
- Gold Membership $1.99
- Gold Membership $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.