Get the most out of your BLAST and MEGABLAST, portable Wi-Fi/Bluetooth speakers with Alexa built-in. Set up voice control, customize the EQ, control the volume and now pair up to 8 BLAST and MEGABLAST speakers for louder, more immersive sound!
With the app you can:
- Pair up to 8 BLAST and MEGABLAST speakers for louder, more immersive sound or 2 speakers for stereo mode
- Customize your sound with equalizer settings
- Remotely control the volume
- Set standby time to optimize for battery life or performance
- Add and manage WiFi networks
- Check battery level
- Setup and activate Amazon Alexa
- Set the language for Alexa
Please note: BLAST and MEGABLAST utilize WiFi for pairing and cannot be paired with other Ultimate Ears speakers. BLAST and MEGABLAST will not pair with BOOM, MEGABOOM, ROLL or WONDERBOOM.
- Various fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
-Keeps asking me to connect speakers to Bluetooth - yet they are connected to my phone via Bluetooth.
-sometimes a small speaker icon appears, sometimes the one for the speaker I actually have - random.
Agree with other reviewers that this app needs to be fixed. I should have read app reviews before buying multiple speakers.
1. Difficult to connect speakers and then when you do they disconnect for no apparent reason.
2. It appears if you set-up on your phone and you try to do anything on your phone, I.e. save a song, search for info, it could disconnect.
3. Your device with app must be close, actually very close, to speaker to work and it should be near a power source as drains battery on device.
4. Connection range is shorter then advertised.
5. App only shows name of first speaker or parent speaker. When the addition speakers show up on app connection page there is no name so you are not sure which speaker connected. If one drops then you need to unconnected all and reconnect which means moving them all close together l. Greet way to kill the party.
Luv the speakers. Luv the concept of the app but it need many improvements. Holding out hope developers are reading the reviews and working on fixes.
good but I have some ideas
i'm only giving this a four star rating because of the lack of Alexa feature sometimes, first ad the ability to change your wake word, second add the start and end of request sounds, and third ad the multi room music ability meaning the built-in Alexa multi room music ability
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.