UltraTap is a unique multi-tap effect capable of rhythmic delays, glitchy reverbs, huge pad-like volume swells and extraordinary modulation. It’s the perfect tool for creating drum fills, vocal choruses, swelling guitar chords and other evolving effects — everything from reversed reverbs to a massed church choir singing a Gregorian chant in Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Use up to 64 taps to create simple repeats or morph delays into choruses and reverbs.
- Speed up or slow down the rhythmic spacing between taps using the Spread knob.
- Use the onboard LFOs and envelopes to chop the sound source into stuttered rhythms.
- Use the innovative "Slurm" control to smear taps together or modulate them to create truly unique reverbs.
- Control the stereo image of taps to alternate between hard-panned and mono.
- Over 150 presets designed to inspire; including artist presets by Chris Carter, Colin Newman, Sasha and many more.
- Innovative Ribbon and Hotswitch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant.
- Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone App.
-Fixes a bug where parameters were not exposed to host automation lanes
-Fixes a bug where the preset save dialog was not aligning correctly with keyboard
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.