7 Minute Workout is the #1 fitness app in 127 countries. Daily HIIT exercises at home with no equipment. Become your own personal trainer to lose weight and get fit with fast with simple daily workouts.
12 high intensity bodyweight exercises. 30 seconds per exercise, 10 seconds rest between exercises.
Featured by Apple in the best "Apps for Health". Lifehacker chose 7 Minute Workout in "The Best Apps That Integrate With HealthKit".
User reviews : "Beautiful, simple, perfect." & "Useful and beautiful!"
7 Minute Workout Features:
* Inspired by the 7 Minute Workout that was originally published in ACSM'S Health & Fitness Journal and then covered by the NYTimes.
* Free workout plan gives you a full-body challenge for improved fitness and weight loss.
* Voice prompted, so you can complete the entire workout without looking at a timer or device.
* See video and text descriptions of each exercise.
* Time your workout with prompting for each new exercise and breaks.
* No confusion on what exercise to do next, or how to do it.
* HealthKit integration.
* See a workout log.
* Create custom workouts.
* Set the duration per exercise.
* Set the rest between exercises.
* Adjust the number of sets.
* Randomize the exercises.
* Get additional routines.
* Unlock 10+ alternative workouts.
In just seven minutes daily you can improve your fitness and get in shape! Become your own personal trainer with the 7 Minute Workout.
Download 7 Minute Workout and begin your journey to a better you!
Fixed a HealthKit issue where calories burnt weren't represented in active calories for the day.
Ratings and Reviews
My favourite app!
When I started using this 7 minute workout app I was overweight and sluggish. With a change in diet and by doing at least one of these everyday, I lost 19 kilograms over 3 months. I've since added other aspects to my workout routine, but I do one or more 7 minute workout each day still. It's been almost a year since I started and I've shed 32 kilos now (my goal weight was 2 kgs ago) and feel better and stronger than ever! I've also incorporated a TICKRX and use other wahoo apps! But I just love my 7 minute workouts! Even on days I can't be bothered, I'm done in 7 mins, and usually end up doing more! Thanks wahoo!!
Awesome Workout App
I first started using this App in 2013 and it is my favourite workout app. It provides a whole body workout with minimal space and the only equipment needed being a chair or bench. It is great when travelling in hotel rooms or outdoors at a park near a bench.
Given the current Covid situation my kids are using this daily and increasing the duration by small amounts each day to push themselves. We are all looking forward to trying some of the other workouts as well.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thanks so much for using it for that long! I'm glad it has helped.
I think this app is great I can just watch tv and do my work outs it even tells u when to turn just I think that there is one bug i can't click the screen when I want to see the last one every other one works but the last one
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bytesize Systems Pty Ltd
- 59.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Bytesize
- In-App Purchases
- All The Things $14.99
- Pro Upgrade $79.99
- Pro Upgrade (Monthly) $7.99
- Alternate 7 Minute Workout $4.49
- 7 Minute Pilates Workout $4.49
- Make Your Own $4.49
- Pro Upgrade (Annual) $40.99
- 7 Minute Core $1.49
- 7 Minute Cardio $1.49
- Glamour 7 Minute Workout $4.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.