Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
Subscribe to Adobe Acrobat if you need a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or more advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organise PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favourite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organise pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your e-signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.
• Performance and stability.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatmobilesupport
Ratings and Reviews
Rating is for a few UI bugs; 4stars overall
1. Swiping left on a file to reveal “More”, “Rename” and “Delete” options, a window pops up to confirm selection, but you can sometimes select a file which is “behind” the pop-up. This will open the file with the pop-up window still up and freeze the app.
2. When entering text in a field with the onscreen keyboard, the “Previous”, “Next”, “Reset Field” and “Done” are blue in colour on a dark grey background located above the keyboard making it hard to read.
3. Selecting “Reset Field” will make the keyboard hide and a pop-up window to confirm your choice. Why do I have to tap twice to make one decision? Also, the keyboard hiding every time I need to reset a field is very annoying and interrupts the workflow.
Very good if not excellent
I really like this application. It makes life so much easier.
There are, however, some minor things that would just take this to the next level. In particular, when using the Apple Pencil, if I select the pen mode to make written annotations, I find that if I go to scroll with my finger, a mark with the pen will be made and it will not in fact scroll. For me to scroll properly, I first have to make a dot with the pen using my Apple Pencil, and then I am able to scroll with my finger.
Another issue is that there is only one pen setting. That is, you can’t have a calligraphy mode, or pencil mode, or a texta mode or anything else like that.
Doesn’t do what it says on the tin
I received an Adobe Acrobat PDF file and could not open it using the built in reader on my iPhone 7. So I downloaded the Adobe PDF reader app, only to be informed that only a desktop version can open this PDF which was generated by Adobe software. Therefore the App fails to do what it is advertised to do, open and read Adobe PDFs. I’d like to remind Adobe that the whole point of the PDF is to have a “Portable Document Format”, and Adobe is falling behind on this lofty goal. Furthermore, I did not appreciate the requirement to link the App to a social profile, before I could use the App at all. The level of trust I had to provide was not earned by Adobe in this particular instance. Also please check the write ups on the review of your App. Some of them seem quite robotic, repetitive and irrelevant when providing a positive review ie: Keyword search “Westpac” and “20 years”. via the Australian Apple App Store.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 281.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Converter & Editor $16.49
- PDF Pack - Doc Creator $14.99
- Adobe ExportPDF $37.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.