Afterpay lets you buy today, and pay in 4 simple fortnightly instalments.
Our shop directory lets you browse the latest stores and get all the shopping inspiration you need. Plus, you can also discover small businesses and shop local. New brands are being added constantly!
How Afterpay works:
• Download the mobile app & sign up to start exploring!
• Browse stores & brands: search for your go-to brands or browse to find new favourites.
• Get it now! Shop fashion, beauty and home and pick out what takes your fancy.
• Spread the cost: pay the first instalment straight away - then the remainder every fortnight. Remember - no fees when you pay on time. Always interest-free.
• Take control: Afterpay gives you transparency to know your payment limits and manage your orders.
• Shop in store: create a barcode in participating stores - then simply show it at the register when you want to pay.
Want it now? Pull out your mobile and use the app to shop through your phone and keep track of all your orders and your payment schedule. The Afterpay app puts you in control of your spending - and no fees when you pay on time. Always interest free.
PAYMENTS MADE EASY
Use the app to view all your current and past Afterpay orders, change payment dates and see your payment history - all on the app.
CREATE IN-STORE BARCODES
Quickly and easily generate barcodes to use Afterpay at participating stores. Either create your barcode in the store or do it anywhere before you shop. When you're ready to pay, simply present your barcode at the register to be scanned. Your first payment will be deducted and you take your purchase home immediately!
SHOP THE LATEST TRENDS
Afterpay makes responsible spending easy. Shop on a budget and still get the latest fashion, beauty, tech, homeware and more. We’re constantly adding new stores to give you even more choice. Explore shopping deals now and spread the payments over four instalments.
Afterpay it. Go After It.
We're always improving our app to make it easier for you to use, so be sure to update it regularly or just turn on automatic updates.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Loving the Afterpay app? Let us know by leaving us a review on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Best credit card ever!
I know it’s not actually a credit card, but the functionality is the same. You have a limit you can spend, and a set payback date. But of course with Afterpay there’s no interest! I’ve had credit cards before and always found that I would end up maxing them out even if I couldn’t afford to pay back on time. This way I would always rack up huge interest and be in debt all the time.
So when I made the switch to Afterpay it was the best decision I could have made. Even though my limit has gone up to $1500 I never spend more than I can afford to pay off on time, because I don’t want to have my spending ability blocked because of a late payment. The app makes it so easy to keep track of everything and with Afterpay I can afford things I couldn’t without it and I can also afford to pay those things off.
There have been a few times I’ve wanted to buy something but the store did not accept Afterpay, but, I was always able to find the exact same thing at another store that did.
No customer support
The idea of afterpay is great and is really helpful which I appreciate. But the app and customer support is just not good. I had made a few late payments (late being a day late) due to the loss of my job from covid so my pay day changing. My account stayed frozen after one of these late payments. I messaged and asked why it’s frozen and was told that I would need to pay off all of my remaining afterpays to have it unfrozen, which is honestly just ridiculous. So I went ahead and payed off all my payments, weeks earlier than I needed to so I could have it unfrozen. They unfroze it and gave me a $500 spending limit but declined ever purchase I tried to make. Even a $30 gift card. Absolutely ridiculous that they made me pay off my account early just to then decline all my purchases. I was recently given pulse rewards and have changed jobs so my pay now comes in a day late. I had payed two payments only a few hours late, the late fee hadn’t even been applied yet. Then the next payment didn’t get taken out of my account because I had the money in another account. I tried multiple times to go on to the app and pay it and the app wasn’t working and wouldn’t allow me to pay. Because the payment was then “late” they took my pulse rewards and all the money I was allowed to spend off of my account. When I reached out to explain that it was their app that wasn’t working I was given the same automated message as last time and basically told too bad.
Product is great, mktg tacky
Actual afterpay product is fantastic in terms of ease of use. Two things I would like to see improvements on. Would prefer to see the name of store in my bank details rather than afterpay’s name, or at least store name in the payment deduction description. As when you have a few consecutive at the same time sometimes I want to be able to categorise these for my budget (e.g. clothes, homewares etc) but I have to do this manually.
2. Marketing messages can be pretty annoying and spammy with notifications about stores that you’d never consider. Tacky use of emojis and tone suits teenage or early 20s shoppers. They should tailor their promotions based on demographic and browsing history. Big potential here to better service customers who aren’t always bargain shopping but like the convenience of afterpay. I’m 30 and enjoy the convenience of spacing out payments as I make larger purchases a few times a year and don’t want a credit card. One time there was a Mother’s Day notification “don’t let mum be an afterthought!!!” my mum had just died and so I found this to be a tacky message in its delivery (other promotions around Mother’s Day didn’t offend me but the tone of this one was off).
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Afterpay Holdings Ltd
- 106 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Afterpay all rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.