"Afterpay lets you buy today, and pay in 4 simple fortnightly instalments.
Our shop directory lets you browse the latest stores and get all the shopping inspiration you need. Plus, you can also discover small businesses and shop local. New brands are being added constantly!
How Afterpay works:
• Download the mobile app & sign up to start exploring!
• Browse stores & brands: search for your go-to brands or browse to find new favourites.
• Get it now! Shop fashion, beauty and home and pick out what takes your fancy.
• Spread the cost: pay the first instalment straight away - then the remainder every fortnight. Remember - no fees when you pay on time. Always interest-free.
• Take control: Afterpay gives you transparency to know your payment limits and manage your orders.
• Shop in store: create a barcode in participating stores - then simply show it at the register when you want to pay.
Want it now? Pull out your mobile and use the app to shop through your phone and keep track of all your orders and your payment schedule. The Afterpay app puts you in control of your spending - and no fees when you pay on time. Always interest free.
PAYMENTS MADE EASY
Use the app to view all your current and past Afterpay orders, change payment dates and see your payment history - all on the app.
CREATE IN-STORE BARCODES
Quickly and easily generate barcodes to use Afterpay at participating stores. Either create your barcode in the store or do it anywhere before you shop. When you're ready to pay, simply present your barcode at the register to be scanned. Your first payment will be deducted and you take your purchase home immediately!
SHOP THE LATEST TRENDS
Afterpay makes responsible spending easy. Shop on a budget and still get the latest fashion, beauty, tech, homeware and more. We’re constantly adding new stores to give you even more choice. Explore shopping deals now and spread the payments over four instalments.
Afterpay it. Go After It."
We're always improving our app to make it easier for you to use, so be sure to update it regularly or just turn on automatic updates.
In this release:
You asked and we listened…
The 15/30/60 day breakdown is back!
Find it in the Orders tab and get budgeting today.
Loving the Afterpay app? Let us know by leaving us a review on the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Never have I felt so empowered as I do using this service. I can control my spending in a practical way that fits my fortnightly income schedule.
For the very first time I have found an effective way of putting myself first. I treat myself and don’t feel guilty as I used to with my credit card, when the end of month bill would appear. I love this so much that I practice the same fortnightly payment method even when forced to use my credit card because Afterpay may not be available on a particular item I want to purchase. This is a true paradigm shift in the way we can all access short term (interest free) credit. When you have access to affordable credit you have choice. When you have choice you feel like any other person in our society - not judged nor likely to be taken advantage because your lack of immediate funds.
Well done. Thank you from the socially impoverished being supported, not exploited
Product is great, mktg tacky
Actual afterpay product is fantastic in terms of ease of use. Two things I would like to see improvements on. Would prefer to see the name of store in my bank details rather than afterpay’s name, or at least store name in the payment deduction description. As when you have a few consecutive at the same time sometimes I want to be able to categorise these for my budget (e.g. clothes, homewares etc) but I have to do this manually.
2. Marketing messages can be pretty annoying and spammy with notifications about stores that you’d never consider. Tacky use of emojis and tone suits teenage or early 20s shoppers. They should tailor their promotions based on demographic and browsing history. Big potential here to better service customers who aren’t always bargain shopping but like the convenience of afterpay. I’m 30 and enjoy the convenience of spacing out payments as I make larger purchases a few times a year and don’t want a credit card. One time there was a Mother’s Day notification “don’t let mum be an afterthought!!!” my mum had just died and so I found this to be a tacky message in its delivery (other promotions around Mother’s Day didn’t offend me but the tone of this one was off).
Worst customer service
Afterpay is handy when it works, but if you ever have an issue it’s an absolute nightmare.
I was scammed by an online company who never sent my item, and I was trying to contact the company for 2 months and they never responded to my calls and emails, so I contacted Afterpay asking for a refund.
As a financial provider they’re required under Australian consumer law to refund the money if you don’t receive your goods/services. But afterpay refused to refund me and basically told me to deal with the merchant! Well I’ve been trying to contact the merchant for months and they still haven’t gotten back to me, so I’ve just been scammed out of my money.
If I hadve made this purchase using any other financial provider I would have gotten a refund. All debit cards will chargeback the money to your card, zippay will refund you if you don’t receive what you paid for, even PayPal returns the money in these situations, but afterpay is so useless and refuse to give me my money back! They’re ripping off people who are already in financial difficulties. I won’t be using afterpay again because it’s so unreliable and an unsafe payment method. I’ll be making a complaint to ACCC about this and I encourage anyone else who’s in the same boat! If they don’t fix this issue eventually they will be shut down
Developer Response ,
Hi Maambizzle - we would love to investigate this issue - please get in touch ASAP so that we can work together email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark for the attention of Yvonne. Speak soon
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.