AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors! Discover the best hiking, running, and biking trails around the world.
Explore 100,000 hand-curated trail maps plus reviews and photos crowdsourced from millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners. Find that dog-friendly or kid-friendly trail that you’ve been searching for. Take that mountain biking or backpacking trip you’ve always dreamed of. Explore a national park, or discover new hiking trails in your area.
Whether you’re a hiker, biker or trail runner, AllTrails will help you find the way.
EXPLORE 100,000+ HIKING TRAILS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE ROUTES
• Discover new trails in national parks or in your own neighborhood, with hand-curated GPS and topo maps
• Browse photos and reviews from our community of hikers, cyclists and trail runners like you
• Find a hike, mountain bike ride, or trail run that’s perfect for your fitness and experience level. Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, and wheelchair friendly trails
RECORD YOUR ADVENTURES
• Turn your phone into a GPS activity tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost
• View your hiking, running and cycling stats at a glance
• Share your outdoor adventures with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more
SAVE YOUR FAVOURITE TRAILS
• Explore all the trails on your bucket list and add new ones to check out
• Easily save your favourite trails to run, hike or bike
• Follow the hikers, cyclists and runners that inspire you
EASILY GET TO THE TRAIL
• Get detailed GPS driving directions directly to the trailhead
GET MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download offline maps - track your exact GPS location as you navigate the trail, even when you don’t have a signal
• Never miss a turn with off-route notifications
• Stay safe with Lifeline - assign safety contacts who know your plan and can track your progress
• Know what to expect with real-time map overlays including air quality, satellite weather, pollen, and light pollution
• Always have a backup - design and print stunning custom topo maps
• Experience AllTrails ad-free - remove the distraction of ads and focus on the journey
• 1% for the Planet - feel good knowing that part of your subscription will be going directly to helping the environment
AllTrails Pro is available as an annual subscription for AU$29.99/year, or you can get three years for the price of two when you buy our 3 Year Plan via a one-time payment of USD $59.99. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your annual subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period (the 3 Year Plan does not auto-renew). Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Sign up required to favourite trails, record your activity, or follow users
AllTrails allows you to automatically export information about your recordings to the Apple Health app.
We love hearing from users! Email us here: email@example.com
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for using AllTrails! This update includes:
- New image carousel that allows you to easily swipe through trail images while browsing.
- Enhanced trail suggestions on the homepage.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, we use it all the time
We’ve used this app in Australia and Canada and love it. It’s easy to get inspired to go on walks by searching through, you can tag favourites if you want to come back to them later, and the downloadable maps are great with lots of layer options. The tracking function works whether you’re in mobile reception or a black spot - I usually run two trackers in parallel so others have validated the accuracy of this one. People have contributed really helpful comments and photos on many of the walks which is great. The difficulty ratings, lengths and accessibility info seem pretty accurate to me, and my personal favourite is that it’s easy to pick whether it’s an out-and-back, point-to-point or loop track.
Love it this far
I’m hoping it tracks you well when you don’t have net but I’m not sure it has that feature yet. However, this is almost to good for finding hikes I worry a little that most hikes will have to many people going there now but I guess this is the future of hiking these days anyways. People gonna be out there with the knowledge of the net and not just go and find it by driving and reading paper maps and talking with locals lol
Caveat: my review relates to the free version only
I have downloaded this app a couple of times over the course of a year, only to delete it off my phone again in frustration almost immediately. Maps are extremely slow to load, even slower to re-load once you try to zoom in. This may be better in the pro- version, and I am perfectly willing to pay a subscription fee for the full version of an app that I like. However, the free version being so rubbish does not exactly inspire me to pay just to find out if the pro version is any better. Also, the database of Australian trails may be growing, but is still extremely limited, and in some cases just plain wrong. The map shows trails that, judging by the amount and size of vegetation on growing on them, have not been trails for >10 years.
- AllTrails, Inc.
- 193.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2020 AllTrails, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- AllTrails Pro $29.99
- AllTrails Pro $46.99
- AllTrails Pro $29.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.