BindiMaps provides indoor navigation where GPS doesn’t work well, via a mobile app that works for everyone, but is optimised for those who are blind or vision impaired. Our technology locates users in indoor spaces and then uses common sense everyday language to guide them to their destination, whether that is the duty-free store at a major international airport, or the hairdresser at the mega mall.
* Helps you be more independent. It's no longer necessary to ask a stranger where the bathroom is.
* Instant orientation in an unfamiliar space. We let you know immediately what's around you.
* Choose any destination from our list and BindiMaps will guide you there with simple, audio directions.
* Use our Share This Location feature to send a location to a friend so BindiMaps will guide them to you.
* Hazard alerts let you know when there is an obstacle or other danger in your path.
* We are accessibility first. It's optimised for use with VoiceOver on.
* Each destination has an "about this location" feature telling you more detail about the venue, including its accessibility features.
* Adjust the app to suit you, with verbosity settings and the ability to switch between clock-face and cardinal directions.
* In case of emergency, the app puts you in touch with the right person in the building who can help.
BindiMaps works in supported locations only. Contact us if you would like to recommend that a location installs BindiMaps.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hello to everyone who is blind or vision in paired if you have not tried out this app yet I recommend to give it ago.
I have tested this app out for the first time after a shopping centre in my own area getting on board with Beacon technology
It’s great when we see these developers looking after people who are blind and vision impaired
Great Ap, allows you to get out and about in many places with confidence. I’m hoping that they’ll be a bigger take up by larger companies and shopping centres
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.