BindiMaps helps blind and vision impaired users find their way around in indoor locations such as shopping centres, educational campuses, hospitals and public buildings. It is best used with VoiceOver turned on.
* Helps you be more independent. It's no longer necessary to ask a stranger where the bathroom is.
* Instant orientation in an unfamiliar space. We let you know immediately what's around you.
* Choose any destination from our list and BindiMaps will guide you there with simple, audio directions.
* Hazard alerts let you know when there is an obstacle or other danger in your path.
* We are accessibility first. It's optimised for use with VoiceOver on.
* Each destination has an "about this location" feature telling you more detail about the venue, including its accessibility features.
* Adjust the app to suit you, with verbosity settings and the ability to switch between clockface and cardinal directions.
* In case of emergency, the app puts you in touch with the right person in the building who can help.
BindiMaps works in supported locations only. Contact us if you would like to recommend that a location installs BindiMaps.
We have refined our calculations to make our directions even more precise.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.