Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• If you're signed in to Chrome and then sign in to a website, Chrome will check if your username and password have been leaked on the Internet.
• When you start a search in the address bar, you'll see top suggestions, even when your network connection is slow.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was perfect - now, not so much
Before the layout, interface and design was brilliant, so clean and perfect and slightly unique compared to other browser apps (e.g. Safari)
But this new layout design change update is almost exactly what I was running away from compared to competing browsers..
It was a total punch in the face and I was shocked more in horror than any delightment whatsoever. :/
I'd love to have a slight hope for it to return or at least be able to find an in between with the earlier design and whatever they're trying to do now. That's why my score is in between, not necessarily good or bad as I loved it before, but now it's a desaster as stated in title.
CHROME IS COMMENDABLE
I think Chrome is a simple, secure, and fast app.
It has super fast browsing speeds, and because Chrome's address bar uses Google search, many fact-finding tasks for homework are fast and easy (I'm a student). And, amazingly enough, Chrome's surface articles, blogs, and content are all things they think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it becomes. So you can always find the things that are most relevant to you.
Another advantage is that Chrome allows you to translate entire websites, no matter where you are on the web. Chrome also prompts you when you might need a translation.
You can also open all the tabs you want and manage them in a new shape, pattern or order so you can easily view and compare sites.
It also has cross-device synchronization (not sure if this is the right word). When you log in to Chrome, your laptop, iPad or phone automatically syncs. So wherever you go, you will get the same experience.
Lastly, it automatically fills out passwords. You can also store your address and payment details, so you can fill out the form with just one click.
Worst browser in History since last few updates killed its usability
Over the last 2-3 updates, Google Chrome has become so terrible to use, I am at the stage of recommending ANY other Browser and I can guarantee you will be much happier off.
* Seriously, every time I open my iPad now, it brings up Chrome, however it is dropping/crashing forcing it to refresh, and now whenever it refreshes it FORCES mobile pages onto you. Especially in Facebook! Nothing is more annoying than Mobile pages, yet Chrome is forcing this on you with every drop/crash.
It never used to be like this and needs to be fixed ASAP!
* Double spaces in Facebook: About 4-5 updates ago, Chrome has become the only browser to insert double spaces in Facebook. Whilst you think it wouldn't be annoying, believe me when I say it is more than frustrating with tens of thousands of complaints. But guess what? Google has become so large now, they don't actually care about you the end user anymore. This should have been fixed almost 12 months ago, but you guessed it, nope no fix in sight for this annoying bug.
Please fix these issues ASAP! ...and by ASAP, I mean NOW! No really!....months later and the issues still persist. It seems google is trying to kill off Chrome :/
- Google LLC
- 72.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.