Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• The ability to switch Chrome to dark mode if your device has been upgraded to iOS 13.
• Bookmarks, History, Recent Tabs and Reading List are now presented as cards on iOS 13.
• The ability to add a new credit card directly in Chrome from the settings page.
• A fix for a navigation-related crash.
Ratings and Reviews
Do this and I’ll be eternally grateful
So I don’t know if this is just for iPhone X, but when you are viewing chrome in landscape mode it always has a pointless grey bar at the top. It is a distraction and a waste of space, not to mention when you scroll down to see the search bar it takes up a third of your screen. Furthermore, if you decide to start typing the keyboard takes up the rest. This wouldn’t be a problem if the grey bar disappeared when scrolling down and then reappear when scrolling up, as it somewhat does this except with the search bar only. As a result, I would implore you to alter chrome on iPhone X so that it doesn’t have that grey bar permanently there wasting space in landscape mode, as other than that I am very happy with chrome.
Chrome has been destroyed by google
OMG how could you make it WORSE than TERRIBLE? Mow I might as well use Safari....bring back the FULL ADDRESS IN THE DISPLAY!!!!!!!! Just when I didn’t think things could get WORSE!! Why can I no longer download PDF files directly from Google chrome? WHY does Google think that WORD documents should be displayed in Chrome with NO PAGE BREAKS, NO WORKING CONTENTS PAGE LINKS ETC, instead of actually DOWNLOADING the document and OPENING it in MICROSOFT WORD. And why cannot I NOT set chrome to AUTOMATICALLY open ALL LINKS in NEW TAB by default. These are pretty basic features, and despite being a long term google chrome customer I now just find my efficiency hampered and destroyed by Google’s failure to maintain a fully functioning application with basic useful features. Instead of focusing on pushing your Advertisements into search results(for which you are no doubt paid handsomely) try offering some descent useful features to your clients instead.
CHROME IS COMMENDABLE
I think Chrome is a simple, secure, and fast app.
It has super fast browsing speeds, and because Chrome's address bar uses Google search, many fact-finding tasks for homework are fast and easy (I'm a student). And, amazingly enough, Chrome's surface articles, blogs, and content are all things they think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it becomes. So you can always find the things that are most relevant to you.
Another advantage is that Chrome allows you to translate entire websites, no matter where you are on the web. Chrome also prompts you when you might need a translation.
You can also open all the tabs you want and manage them in a new shape, pattern or order so you can easily view and compare sites.
It also has cross-device synchronization (not sure if this is the right word). When you log in to Chrome, your laptop, iPad or phone automatically syncs. So wherever you go, you will get the same experience.
Lastly, it automatically fills out passwords. You can also store your address and payment details, so you can fill out the form with just one click.
- Google LLC
- 71.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.