POWER TO THE PATIENTS
This is the dental healthcare app that’s going to save you money, time, and potentially a lot of pain too, with all our general dental treatments only $99!
Dental 99 is a whole new way of looking at dentistry – one that is almost entirely from a patient’s point of view.
We have designed Dental 99 to deliver convenience, value, transparent pricing, and great dental care.
Using the app is simple:
1. Select your treatment. We offer three general dental treatments:
- Checkup & Clean
- Toothache management (this is the one for you if one or more of your teeth is bothering you and the source of pain hasn't been diagnosed yet)
2. Use the app to find a time that suits you and pay $99 per general dental treatment.
For parents booking in kids, we'll claim the Medicare allowance for eligible kids on your behalf. And at $99 per general dental treatment, it's unlikely there'll be a gap payment.
3. Arrive for your appointment and be looked after by one of our qualified clinicians.
4. Your before/after photos, X-Rays, clinical notes, prescribed treatments, and aftercare notes will all be available in your app within a few minutes of your appointment finishing.
5. Depending on your appointment's treatments, we'll send you daily post appointment aftercare advice to help you understand the recovery process and recover more quickly.
We currently have several clinics in Sydney (NSW) and Mango Hill (near Brisbane, QLD). We’re constantly working to open new clinics so that we can make our affordable, high quality dental care available to more communities around Australia. If there isn’t a Dental 99 clinic in your area yet, please use the contact form on our website (https://dental99.com.au/) to let us know where you’d like us to open our next clinic!
It’s never too late to look after your teeth, so what are you waiting for? Download the app and your mouth will thank you. But in case you need more reasons to download Dental 99 now, read on…
- 40% of Australians avoid the dentist because of the cost
- 33% of Australians don’t go to the dentist at all (that’s not good; bad teeth can be linked to all sorts of serious health problems)
- 90% of Australians have some form of tooth decay (ouch! - see the previous point)
Convinced of the value of Dental 99? Good, we hoped you would be!
-Stability and security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve never had such a brilliant dental appointment in my life. Dr Biddle was skilled, well informed, an exceptional communicator and the only dentist I have ever been to who didn’t try and shame me. Seriously, I don’t have the best teeth and I do my best, and I don’t need a lecture. Then we get to the price, which is extraordinary. I have to get some implants and when I’m ready - there was no cheap scare inducing sales pitch - I can just go downstairs to an affiliated service . Apparently that is at a better price also, but here’s the thing, I would pay top dollar because I trust them. They understand the fundamental truth in business you have give a little to get a little.
A revolution to our dental health - affordable, easy, professional, modern
This is a sensational service that is what it says - $99 per treatment
I lost a filling while in holiday on Vietnam, thinking of the time it would take to get an appointment when I returned, and the associated cost - my dentist usually breaks down everything resulting in a hefty bill
While scrolling through FB and still in Vietnam, I saw an advertisement for this service - WOW
I read the reviews, the SUNRISE write up and downloaded the app
Within minutes I had locked in an appointment at Macquarie St Sydney (my selected location) and couldn’t believe it was fixed price including XRAYS !!!!!
I had my appointment today and could not be happier with the service
I read in another review that the service is like the UBER shaker of the dental industry, and it is just that
All booked online, scanned phone to check in, appointment was spot on time, and the staff were super friendly, professional, and talked me through the whole process
I can’t believe I got 2 fillings and xrays, all for $198 !!!
Thankyou DENTAL 99
Multiple dentist appointments
I’ve had multiple appointments with both Dr. Katrina Zhao and Dr. Sarah Wang that included numerous fillings, a thorough initial plan and a clean. Both doctors are remarkable dentists. Dr Katrina Zhao even fixed a sensitive tooth that I thought I’d have to remove! Dr Sarah Wang has the best bedside manner and both doctors have been very tolerant of my low pain threshold making sure I’m completely comfortable before they begin. The service is exceptional and the cost is a fraction compared to other practices I’ve been to. I live in Newcastle and don’t mind driving 90min to get my teeth fixed. If you live close to a dental 99 practice, don’t hesitate to make an appointment. They will take care of everything! You don’t even have to worry about the cost as it’s so affordable.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dental 99 Pty Limited
- 39.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Dental 99 Pty Limited 2020