The MyFoxtel app is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you manage your Foxtel account. You can find the best shows to record to your Foxtel box, order Main Events, view any Foxtel First rewards and get any support you need. The app is available to use wherever you are in Australia!
To stream Live TV and On Demand content from your subscription please search for our Foxtel Go App.
- Browse and search for upcoming shows on the Foxtel TV Guide.
- Change and save channels on your Foxtel box or Favourites list.
- Record shows straight to your Foxtel box and watch later.
- Set reminders for shows you want to watch.
- Series Link programs and record a whole series (when available).
- Join our loyalty program, Foxtel First where we put you first. (Eligible customers only).
- View and claim your rewards such as access to amazing experiences, events, and bonuses.
Manage my account
- Update your Foxtel package or bundle to include more content.
- View and pay your bills and update any payment details.
- Get notifications and reminders for your account to keep up to date.
- View, reschedule and cancel any technician appointments.
- Update your personal contact details.
- Change your set top box nicknames.
- Purchase Main Events directly to your Foxtel box.
- Add the latest Foxtel remotes and extra technology.
- Add Foxtel Broadband to your account and get all bills in one place.
- Find articles to help you with any trouble shooting.
- Read FAQs that may answer any questions you have.
- Message us directly from within the app for any help you need.
• Updated onboarding experience
• Improved support and troubleshooting
• Various bug fixes
Please contact us at https://www.foxtel.com.au/about/contact.html or call support on 131 999
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Foxtel CEO and Fox generosity
I’m not sure if many are aware of the completely free three to six months unlimited Foxtel Patrick Delany voluntarily handed out to all Australians at the peak of Covid late in 2020. I messaged him and was pleasantly surprised he wrote back. I asked him if he had to do it for any reason like accountability or an admin stuff up, and he humbly replied, “no.” Ot Japanese’s again early this year. The freebies. Not to mention the incredibly courageous management in USA under the Fox News banner who are constantly rubbing up abrasively against the left’s media armada by reporting on unpleasantries instead of following some agendas. I absolutely live Fox and Foxtel. The only criticism is that the pricing is just not competitive anymore, in my view. Maybe I’ve missed what main differences there are between other online networks, however they charge far less than Foxtel. Keep up your awesome, public focused every guy and girls. Love from Perth.
Almost ready for prime time ...
OK ... an update of my earlier assessment.
Still has the odd glitch, but I can now say it is superior to the predecessor Foxtel app. Has a better GUI, is faster and more responsive, has better program information screens, and is an overall improvement. Has the time and effort by the developers been worthwhile, or could they have simply improved the original app ... remains to be seen. (Although the original application often fell over when it was being updated ... often to the extent that the update was unusable. Hopefully this won't occur with this app.)
Sept 2019. Update.....just changed to IQ4. Surprise, surprise, there are 2 complaints with this change.
1. The “reminder” setting does not work from the app. Have to go through the maze of direct IQ4 box to set reminder
2. The free to air channels 7,9 and 10 are NOT on this App therefore cannot set to record a program remotely.
As usual Foxtel app programming leaves a lot to be desired.
Get your act together Foxtel and render better service.
We have Foxtel in Sydney and also on mid north coast. Am unhappy that we cant download a second Foxtel Guide App to Iphone accommodate one App for each box. Have been told will have to log in each time we want swap between locations. In this day and age that is not satisfactory. Strange thing is we have TWO Foxtel Guide Apps on the Ipad so why not available on phone ,!!! Surely, all this modern technology can fix problem. There must be loads of people out there with same prob.
Foxtel please fix asap. If and when you do will review rating given.
UPDATE.... another problem the Series Link function on Foxtel Guide app does not work. Says it has series linked but on checking the planner nothing was linked.... Foxtel please fix up these really annoying problems.
2.1.6 DO NOT UPDATE. App does not open. Keeps crashing. Have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted and still nothing. Dont they test updates before releasing ???
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
- 71.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.